Thoughts

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Until today I thought Gunny was ignoring me when I called him but it"s not that, I really think he"s in deep thought.Is he thinking about running away, maybe a new master or is he thinking what a great life he has and how lucky he is to have people who love him and really care about him. is he thinking that life is good and he wouldn"t change a thing in his life. And the homeless Bullies with no one to love them and make them feel special. I wish I could change that cuz Bullies need love to exist and without that whats to live for We all need to help these unwanted babies by fostering, contributing to rescue, or anything else that would put love in their little hearts. :help:

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
ollie's thoughts:
"have to put on my sarge hat on and check the perimeter to ensure there are no intruders."
"mama's making a casserole! let's go" (in fact, mama is italian and never makes casseroles)
"ok, ok, i know i'm handsome, and i don't care."

ivy's thoughts:
"if i lie in front of the kitchen counter long enough, she'll give in i just know it."
"i looooooooove you"
"um, is it bedtime yet?"

C

Cooper11

I think Coop is just ignoring me....thinks he runs the house and doesn't have to listen that is why he is chained up now when he goes outside :)...Heck he doe run the house but I need to keep him on the leash for his own protection lol...... I wish I could foster or adopt a bully in need but I think my hubby would kick me out to the streets. I told him just the other day that I think I am going to move out just me and Cooper cuz I can't afford any one else and my hubby would have to pay bully support! He probably didn't think it was that bad of an idea until i mentioned the bully support :blink:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol Cutty just thinks about playing fetch and maybe eating a snack or 2. Miila is the same although her love for food is MUCH greater than Cuttys' as if that was possible. Mugsy is the watch dog always letting me and the rest of the world know who is doing what and when. lmao.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well said! However, I think Banks is just thinking how she is going to take over the world.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Well said! However, I think Banks is just thinking how she is going to take over the world.

Thanks. Now I have Pinky and the Brain rolling around in my head :(

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
One is a genius
The other's insane.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Thanks. Now I have Pinky and the Brain rolling around in my head :(

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
One is a genius
The other's insane.

i heard of the show... never watched it. But, if it is about dogs taking over the world... it must be about Banks. she is being a real BITCH today ... attack Cheli twice for no reason... and she just growled at him. He is sitting across the room from her now

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
i heard of the show... never watched it. But, if it is about dogs taking over the world... it must be about Banks. she is being a real BITCH today ... attack Cheli twice for no reason... and she just growled at him. He is sitting across the room from her now

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I think Delilah just likes to sit there and think, "Yeah...I'm fricken awesome."

She's conceited, in case you couldn't tell.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Right now after losing a mouth full of teeth Kain is thinking "hey my gums are sore, I'm going to massage them on my yorkie buddy she's soft and small", "never mind I see feet, shoes, or wood, rocks, grass, leaves, oh what's this a pillow" and on and on he goes until.... "damn I'm tired, hold me while I go to sleep...". Oh look fingers! And bamm, lights out snoring...

Little guys mind is going a mile a minute sometimes, gotta love the nap times!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Right now after losing a mouth full of teeth Kain is thinking "hey my gums are sore, I'm going to massage them on my yorkie buddy she's soft and small", "never mind I see feet, shoes, or wood, rocks, grass, leaves, oh what's this a pillow" and on and on he goes until.... "damn I'm tired, hold me while I go to sleep...". Oh look fingers! And bamm, lights out snoring...

Little guys mind is going a mile a minute sometimes, gotta love the nap times!

:ROFL: Abby thinks that too!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online