Dozer breathing fast

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm sure I've read here that puppy's do this sometimes...especially sleeping..if his breathing goes back to normal when you wake him..I'm sure he's ok..let's ask [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]...[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]

OP
BrooklynStar

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I'm sure I've read here that puppy's do this sometimes...especially sleeping..if his breathing goes back to normal when you wake him..I'm sure he's ok..let's ask [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]...[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]

Yeah I woke him and it went back to normal. It was scary though....almost as if a human was hyperventilating.

C

Cooper11

bad dream???? Coop does that when he is dreaming he will even twitch or his legs will start moving!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yea Brutus used to this as a puppy sometimes when he was dreaming! Hope everything is going well for you [MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION]

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yes they will do that sometimes, I often wonder what they dream of.

OP
BrooklynStar

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
He never did it before though...I wonder if its because we switched his food...hmm...Not sure ill keep an eye on it though. He's soo cute he keeps just the tip of his tounge out a lot now sometimes i touch it and its bone dry lol

C

Cooper11

He never did it before though...I wonder if its because we switched his food...hmm...Not sure ill keep an eye on it though. He's soo cute he keeps just the tip of his tounge out a lot now sometimes i touch it and its bone dry lol

I wouldn't think it was the food at all. I would be more thinking it was dream. Coop doesn't dream very often but he has. He actually had his first where I noticed his breathing and whimpering around 4 months I think. He also was just sleeping and making some noises I have never heard him make before about 5 minutes ago lol. Silly Dogs! I wouldn't worry about it being the food though, unless you see other problems happening.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
agree... as long as he goes back to normal once awake, it is probably a dream

OP
BrooklynStar

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Ever since the pneumonia I freak out over every little thing I notice.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yeah I'm sure he was breathing like that because he was dreaming ... he was probably catching that dastardly wabbit in his dreams!!! :luv:

Maggie sleeps with her tongue out too ... in fact it's out all the time so I'm confident that it just doesn't fit!! It gets all dry and sometimes it sticks to the bed ... is it bad that I find that funny ....:lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.