Wholly Cannoli (Zoom Groom)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am going to Petsmart tomorrow and buying a thingy. I'm sold.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Found it.........Chuck Berry, Ding a Ling.....:laugh: I'm dying over here, lol. :biglaugh:

Ok. First.... I didn't want to be the only girl here "thingyless" so I ordered one.

Second... I can't get that song out of my head now :(

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Cooper and Gracie have totally different coats. His is longer and more coarse and Gracie fur is shorter and so so soft. You wouldn't think Coop wasn't soft until you pet Gracie. We have found that the zoom Groom doesn't work as well on the softer shorter coat. I don't get much off Gracie but it doe work good on her legs anf tummy. When i use it on Cooper I am amazed at the amount of hair that comes off and wonder how he even has any left on his body! :) So maybe your bully/bullies have the softer coat......if not then yeah your probably using it wrong :blink: just joken lol!

@BruceP larip said HRH has the soft coat so that is why it doesn't work as well on her. I wish coop was soft like the Gracies are lol...Maybe i should change his name to Gracie .....?????? :hmm:

You are becoming the Zoom Groom Guru!! :laugh:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
May have to get one of those and try it on Bre. Her coat is a little more thick than Tanks (had to put her back on kibble). Tank's coat is mega soft ever since the raw and I haven't found a brush yet that really helps his shedding...it's pretty minimal these days. Bre however...sheds like a maniac and since she's brindle there is no safe color to wear! LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.