Wholly Cannoli (Zoom Groom)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Gosh! I'm caught up in the Kong zoom Groom excitement :jump: Just ordered a dog and cat one. I don't want to be the only one on EBN who doesn't have a "thingy" :evil:

Last edited:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I'm ordering my thingy the first of the month. Yep, I said it too, I need to get a thingy :ROFL:.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Not sure what I am doing wrong with mine. Have had it for years but aside from agood massage at bath time, it doesn't do much for us. :nope:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
@Fontanafox and @Kim Sebastian n Oliver you both have two thingies. :tease:

C

Cooper11

Not sure what I am doing wrong with mine. Have had it for years but aside from agood massage at bath time, it doesn't do much for us. :nope:

Cooper and Gracie have totally different coats. His is longer and more coarse and Gracie fur is shorter and so so soft. You wouldn't think Coop wasn't soft until you pet Gracie. We have found that the zoom Groom doesn't work as well on the softer shorter coat. I don't get much off Gracie but it doe work good on her legs anf tummy. When i use it on Cooper I am amazed at the amount of hair that comes off and wonder how he even has any left on his body! :) So maybe your bully/bullies have the softer coat......if not then yeah your probably using it wrong :blink: just joken lol!

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] larip said HRH has the soft coat so that is why it doesn't work as well on her. I wish coop was soft like the Gracies are lol...Maybe i should change his name to Gracie .....?????? :hmm:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cooper and Gracie have totally different coats. His is longer and more coarse and Gracie fur is shorter and so so soft. You wouldn't think Coop wasn't soft until you pet Gracie. We have found that the zoom Groom doesn't work as well on the softer shorter coat. I don't get much off Gracie but it doe work good on her legs anf tummy. When i use it on Cooper I am amazed at the amount of hair that comes off and wonder how he even has any left on his body! :) So maybe your bully/bullies have the softer coat......if not then yeah your probably using it wrong :blink: just joken lol!

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] larip said HRH has the soft coat so that is why it doesn't work as well on her. I wish coop was soft like the Gracies are lol...Maybe i should change his name to Gracie .....?????? :hmm:
Maybe that is it. I have nothing really to compare their coats to. Cutty and Miila seem to be similar and I guess soft. Mugsys tho is longer a little bit and still nothing great with him. Maybe it is operator error. lol BUT it does seem to fling a good amount around the shower at bath time (course I do without too) which is always fun and the pups LOVE the scrub it gives them so I do use ours then. And then after Cutty gets to chew on it for a bit as reward. lol

Most Reactions