JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just got the Kong Zoom Groom brushes. All I can say is that I have a furminator and I was amazed how well it works on Wilson and Jack. I never got so much hair off of Jack before (he's a short-haired dog too). And Wilson, wow! I followed up their brushing with the new curry brush I got this weekend at Murcdocks (that's a horse's brush). I'm still amazing at how well that Zoom Groom worked and it was cheap! :up:

[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION], [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is even great in the bath....

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't wait to try it during their baths. I bought an extra for the EBN up coming auction on April 1st. :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Just got the Kong Zoom Groom brushes. All I can say is that I have a furminator and I was amazed how well it works on Wilson and Jack. I never got so much hair off of Jack before (he's a short-haired dog too). And Wilson, wow! I followed up their brushing with the new curry brush I got this weekend at Murcdocks (that's a horse's brush). I'm still amazing at how well that Zoom Groom worked and it was cheap! :up:

@Cooper11, @JAKEISGREAT

:up: good news! I have the rubber curry brush (horse) and I'll look for the Zoom Thingy!

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION]
see you need to get one they are awesome!

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] gave coop a bath tonight and used it! I love this thing it lathered him up really good and usually i cant get any lather. Also since brushing him with this i only had to clean bath drain once cuz of hair and the last time i swear i had to get hair off drain 10 times, so i know this thing is working :) i owe you one!

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]
i told you, you would love it! I am impressed how well it does their legs too....and coop likes when i use it i think he gets a little massage!

C

Cooper11

O yeah my mom said the zoom groom didn't work on gracie because of her soft coat which is true but she brought her over the other night and it works awesome on her legs and tummy not so much her back but my mom uses the furminator on her also. I prefer the zoom groom over the furminator but I should do both and it would really cut down on the shedding. @JeannieCO I am so glad you got one and tried it. I was so happy [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] suggested it!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
:hug:Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get me one! You guys are the best!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:yes: my Thingy Dingy..your Thingy Dingy..together we can all say OUR Thingy Dingy's! :angel:
Thanks now I'm going to have to rack my brains out while I try to sleep trying to figure out what children's song that reminds me of so I can bug you with it.............:bang: :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.