Laser Pointers and your Bully

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I think JeannieCo is right, I new a Rottweiler that was obsessed. But I do think it depends on how much it is played with and the dog some are so much more intense than others. My Uni needs some encouragement to play and run around , so we do play a little with a laser pointer but not for very long and not all the time

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
a big no no ,we have never used one to play with annie ,but she still is obssesed with light/shadow,she will sit and wait for someone to open the back door when the sun is shining in the hope of a glint so she can chase it,its mentaly exhausting for a dog and the owner believe me i know!!!,karen

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My bullies love to play chase the laser light but I don't do it very often. Don't want them straining a muscle or something because they can get quite vigorous and may crash into each other. It's the only time I see Mr. Wilson actually moving at a faster pace. He loves it so much he will run up to me and look at my hands to see if I'm still holding the laser and I never direct the light into their eyes.

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Be honest.. Who HASN'T run the laser pointer across the floor and into a wall at some point to see what would happen. :ROFL:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.