Furminator questions

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I got a Furminator a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't go through Lola's fur smoothly, it feels like it is catching the hairs and pulling a bit...is that how it's supposed to work? Also, I'm having trouble getting through the hair between her neck and back...she has some rolls there and it doesn't work well unless I pull them tight, :blush2:poor thing. It does seem to get a lot of loose fur out of her coat, though. It just doesn't seem very comfortable.

C

Cooper11

I pull Coop neck skin up towards his end down towards his back to brush him. Are you using the furminator the right way????downward.....the way the hair grows...fron top to bottom...it should brush hard and you should get fur that almost looks fluffy...Do you have the rubber prong brush thing. I use that way more than the furminator and get so much more hair off...
[MENTION=2258]korikelly[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I pull Coop neck skin up towards his end down towards his back to brush him. Are you using the furminator the right way????downward.....the way the hair grows...fron top to bottom...it should brush hard and you should get fur that almost looks fluffy...Do you have the rubber prong brush thing. I use that way more than the furminator and get so much more hair off...
@korikelly

Rubber thing is the KOng Zoomgroom

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online