Where o Where have my little spots gone?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] you know this happened to sarah. her black pigmentation went away on her belly and her teets but it seemed when we gave her food she was not allergic to it seemed to come back. is not all the way back in but much darker. i thought it was strange and asked the vet about it. she had no idea. hmm

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Another photo as promised. This was taken after another weekend in the sun. Anymore sun and I might have to change her breed to Dalmatian on her AKC papers!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1335427033707.jpg
~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Trying again...hopefully larger.
a6fa0bfa-02c7-a3ec.jpg

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko has spots/freckles too and now that the summer is coming they are getting more clear, but that is just because he is shedding a lot to get his summer coat on:D He has hardly any fur in his belly now.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.