2 months without Elli

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
This weekend my family is coming to visit me at college and then taking Elli back to NH so I can finish up my senior project and practicum. I have no idea what I'll do without my peppy little baby waiting for me each day but Elli will get to be with my siblings dogs and play and I'll see her the beginning of June... Not soon enough.

So sad :(

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
The time will go fast because you will be busy. It sounds like she'll have fun and be well cared for. I'm sure your family will fall in love with her so you'd better plan on staying close to home after college!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
as long as they send pics every now and then it will help and the time will pass before you know it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm sorry you'll be away from your baby!!!! But come on here often to get your bully fix!!! :hug:

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Awww,sorry you're gonna be lonesome for your baby, hoping time will zip by fast for you :/

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
Good luck with everything! I know it's painful, but hey, you never know, maybe all that concentrating can make studying go faster. And you're being a good mamma like [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] said!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw it will be hard but the time will pass in no time and then you will be together again

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I know I'm going to have to travel some with my next job and leaving these two with grandma makes me NERVOUS. Ugh.....

I feel for you! Sounds like they'll take great care though and ya gotta love that.

Most Reactions