Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your bullie scared of?

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What is your bullie scared of?

OMG....It's easier to tell you what she isn't scared of!

Bulldog(s) Names
    frank
    Likes (Received)

Hello all, frank goes crazy when she sees/hears suitcases on wheels, she doesnt like thunder and is terrified by fireworks, as we live in China Chinese new year is a nightmare.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Beefy
    Likes (Received)

I didn't think Beefy was scared of anything until last night. My GS found one of her old toys lurking under the couch. When you drop the toy it barks at you several times. She loves that thing but Beefy,,,,, not so much. That toy started barking and he froze and growled. The hubs thought it was funny so he dropped it again and Beefy ran for the hills. I found him hiding in his kennel, comforted him and brought him back out. Well, the toy was in the floor still so he hid behind the couch until I hid the toy. I had to give everyone a stern talk and told them that if the toy was brought back out then they were all grounded. I never would have thought that my fearless Beefy would have been afraid of that toy.

Wrinkle Wiper Einstein the Great's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Einstein
    Likes (Received)

Einstein hates the vacuum but he's gotten braver because he tries to attack it now. He also freaks out when you open the blinds and the windows. He's not afraid of any people or dogs even the ones that he should be scared of. Although once we went for a walk at the park and this lady with "swishy" pants on came up to us and Einstein was so scared! I guess her pants were pretty noisy ha! Oh I love bulldogs and their corkiness!

Pet Sitter
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jen74401 View Post
    I didn't think Beefy was scared of anything until last night. My GS found one of her old toys lurking under the couch. When you drop the toy it barks at you several times. She loves that thing but Beefy,,,,, not so much. That toy started barking and he froze and growled. The hubs thought it was funny so he dropped it again and Beefy ran for the hills. I found him hiding in his kennel, comforted him and brought him back out. Well, the toy was in the floor still so he hid behind the couch until I hid the toy. I had to give everyone a stern talk and told them that if the toy was brought back out then they were all grounded. I never would have thought that my fearless Beefy would have been afraid of that toy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads