Dream

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
We were all in bed tonite watching tv, Gunny was sleeping at the bottom of the bed and Connie said look at Gunny he"s dreaming, he was twitching andmoving like all dogs do BUT he woke up out of a sound sleep humping the air, he did that for 3 or 4 mins and then went back to sleep, do bullies dream about sex? makes me wonder! :blush:

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Bottom of the bed?! Why, I would Think he'd be sharing your pillow! :tease: I don't know if dogs have "wet dreams" but I wouldn't doubt it, especially a male.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bre dreams all the time...she moves her legs like shes running or she makes little growl noises. She's a good girl though and she only has good girl dreams! LOL

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yes Brutus has dreams as well where he twiches and makes some noises! I usually rub his belly and kiss him to tell him its okay! I think its a dream that someone is taking his food away! LOL

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl dreams and barks and growls so she must be dreaming of those stray cats that walk the walls behind my home. My mixed dog Louie was moving all four legs and his breathing became fast. Obviously he was dreaming he was running. Wilson has only woofed in his sleep but I don't think he has any sexy dreams... :secret: ...he's still a virgin. :hahaha:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk growls in his sleep pretty much every night. I've never seen him "run" or anything of that sort ... But he doesn't run much in real life! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is a humper in real life, never seen him do it in his dreams. I have seen him move his feet faster than he can in real life and bark (under his breath) like crazy, I once said he was attacking a pack of wolves in his dream he was being so ferocious!!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.