Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I live in the Quad Cities area, in Bettendorf. Waterloo isn't too terribly far... is it?? I can't remember, lol. I know my Grandma goes there fairly often.
Anyways, I go to Kimberly Pines vet. The other vet is the Animal Emergency Clinic of the Quad Cities and I haaaate them.

I hope Cooper continues to improve!!

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 I live in the Quad Cities area, in Bettendorf. Waterloo isn't too terribly far... is it?? I can't remember, lol. I know my Grandma goes there fairly often.
Anyways, I go to Kimberly Pines vet. The other vet is the Animal Emergency Clinic of the Quad Cities and I haaaate them.

I hope Cooper continues to improve!!

I know the Quad cities is about 2 hours away or so I actually live in Fairbank....I am sure you won't know that town it is tiny :) I have friends I graduated with that live in the Quad Cities! Yes Coop seems to be doing better. I have been feeding him veggies and I am waiting for the fromm dog food. his cyst on his toes and his one eye fold is bothering me the most right now. they are both so red and tender and when I say cysts on the toes I mean in between almost every toe. I just saok them in epson salt and i am going to clean them with that Maletocic ultra stuff...I know I spelled that wrong lol. So we will see. I clean his eye fold with that too and he doesn't like it. I am wondering if it stings cuz I had a cut on my finger and it hurt when it got in there. and his face is so raw! UGH one thing after another with my cooper! :(

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=3654]AubreysMom[/MENTION] read info here also!!!

Members online

No members online now.