Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 79

Thread: Cooper throwing up again!

  1. #49
    Cooper11
    Guest

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    @desertskybulldogs @BabyDuke

    I will order Fromm tonight! I could try bland again but he was throwing up everytime I did the rice and beef and the rice and chicken......it seems to not matter what he eat! But I agree with you that I need to get him on a good food. I know he is not getting much nutrients because I can tell he is hungry and when he throws up I don't know what to do...give him more then he throws it up again. Today he has been sleeping ALOT! I didn't hear back from the vet so I better hear from them tomorrow. I will get Fromm ordered and go from there!

  2. #50
    Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member BrooklynStar's Avatar
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    302
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Good luck with everything! Cooper is in my prayers.

  3. #51
    My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Twice's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bev
    Location
    Woodbridge Township, NJ
    Posts
    2,711
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    @desertskybulldogs @BabyDuke

    I will order Fromm tonight! I could try bland again but he was throwing up everytime I did the rice and beef and the rice and chicken......it seems to not matter what he eat! But I agree with you that I need to get him on a good food. I know he is not getting much nutrients because I can tell he is hungry and when he throws up I don't know what to do...give him more then he throws it up again. Today he has been sleeping ALOT! I didn't hear back from the vet so I better hear from them tomorrow. I will get Fromm ordered and go from there!

    I wanted to say something a couple of days ago but I didn't want to come off as the crazy vegetable lady. Now I don't think I care

    Since he is throwing up the rice and chicken/ground beef would you be willing to try a vegetable mash? Before you start throwing tomatoes at me, hear me out I have learned a lot with Abby. If you remember, before she her diagnosis she was throwing up her food HOURS after eating it. She was throwing up whole pieces of kibble, her body couldn't digest the grain. OK, so we thought she was allergic to grain and I bought her the Fromm but she threw that up too. Now we know it was the protein she was having a problem with but I'm still not convinced it wasn't the grain too.

    After we figured out that her kidneys were failing, the doctor gave me that prescription crap. Look at the label on that stuff. I can't even pronounce most of the stuff in there, I knew it couldn't possibly be good for her broken, exhausted system. That's when I started my research.

    The first thing that I learned was that plant proteins are much easier on the system. They are easier to digest and easier/faster to absorb into the system. The vitamins and minerals in them are completely natural. They haven't been dehydrated, rehydrated, ground up or processed in any way. This is the same concept that raw feeders go by except that meat protein is harder on broken bodies like Abbys.

    I'm not even remotely suggesting that Coop has kidney damage (God forbid!). What I am suggesting is that until you get your Fromm delivery you toss the rice and make him some sweet potatoes, string beans, peppers and carrots. What do you have to lose?

  4. #52
    Cooper11
    Guest

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    I wanted to say something a couple of days ago but I didn't want to come off as the crazy vegetable lady. Now I don't think I care

    Since he is throwing up the rice and chicken/ground beef would you be willing to try a vegetable mash? Before you start throwing tomatoes at me, hear me out I have learned a lot with Abby. If you remember, before she her diagnosis she was throwing up her food HOURS after eating it. She was throwing up whole pieces of kibble, her body couldn't digest the grain. OK, so we thought she was allergic to grain and I bought her the Fromm but she threw that up too. Now we know it was the protein she was having a problem with but I'm still not convinced it wasn't the grain too.

    After we figured out that her kidneys were failing, the doctor gave me that prescription crap. Look at the label on that stuff. I can't even pronounce most of the stuff in there, I knew it couldn't possibly be good for her broken, exhausted system. That's when I started my research.

    The first thing that I learned was that plant proteins are much easier on the system. They are easier to digest and easier/faster to absorb into the system. The vitamins and minerals in them are completely natural. They haven't been dehydrated, rehydrated, ground up or processed in any way. This is the same concept that raw feeders go by except that meat protein is harder on broken bodies like Abbys.

    I'm not even remotely suggesting that Coop has kidney damage (God forbid!). What I am suggesting is that until you get your Fromm delivery you toss the rice and make him some sweet potatoes, string beans, peppers and carrots. What do you have to lose?
    O Girl I take any advice I can get! No judging or throwing tomatoes here! are you on chat. I just asked if anyone was on im was going to ask what else i can feed him other than rice, beef, and chicken

  5. #53
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    I wanted to say something a couple of days ago but I didn't want to come off as the crazy vegetable lady. Now I don't think I care

    Since he is throwing up the rice and chicken/ground beef would you be willing to try a vegetable mash? Before you start throwing tomatoes at me, hear me out I have learned a lot with Abby. If you remember, before she her diagnosis she was throwing up her food HOURS after eating it. She was throwing up whole pieces of kibble, her body couldn't digest the grain. OK, so we thought she was allergic to grain and I bought her the Fromm but she threw that up too. Now we know it was the protein she was having a problem with but I'm still not convinced it wasn't the grain too.

    After we figured out that her kidneys were failing, the doctor gave me that prescription crap. Look at the label on that stuff. I can't even pronounce most of the stuff in there, I knew it couldn't possibly be good for her broken, exhausted system. That's when I started my research.

    The first thing that I learned was that plant proteins are much easier on the system. They are easier to digest and easier/faster to absorb into the system. The vitamins and minerals in them are completely natural. They haven't been dehydrated, rehydrated, ground up or processed in any way. This is the same concept that raw feeders go by except that meat protein is harder on broken bodies like Abbys.

    I'm not even remotely suggesting that Coop has kidney damage (God forbid!). What I am suggesting is that until you get your Fromm delivery you toss the rice and make him some sweet potatoes, string beans, peppers and carrots. What do you have to lose?

    Seriously Bev! I wish they had tomatoes...

    Not but really that is a good idea! Nice suggestion b/c I wouldnt have thought to try the veggies just to get some nutirents in him...
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  6. #54
    My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Twice's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bev
    Location
    Woodbridge Township, NJ
    Posts
    2,711
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    Seriously Bev! I wish they had tomatoes...

    Not but really that is a good idea! Nice suggestion b/c I wouldnt have thought to try the veggies just to get some nutirents in him...
    That's what made me not afraid to be thought of as the crazy lady anymore. Coop isn't getting any better and she said that he looks like he is losing weight. If he doesn't get something in him soon........

  7. #55
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,178
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11515

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    I wanted to say something a couple of days ago but I didn't want to come off as the crazy vegetable lady. Now I don't think I care

    Since he is throwing up the rice and chicken/ground beef would you be willing to try a vegetable mash? Before you start throwing tomatoes at me, hear me out I have learned a lot with Abby. If you remember, before she her diagnosis she was throwing up her food HOURS after eating it. She was throwing up whole pieces of kibble, her body couldn't digest the grain. OK, so we thought she was allergic to grain and I bought her the Fromm but she threw that up too. Now we know it was the protein she was having a problem with but I'm still not convinced it wasn't the grain too.

    After we figured out that her kidneys were failing, the doctor gave me that prescription crap. Look at the label on that stuff. I can't even pronounce most of the stuff in there, I knew it couldn't possibly be good for her broken, exhausted system. That's when I started my research.

    The first thing that I learned was that plant proteins are much easier on the system. They are easier to digest and easier/faster to absorb into the system. The vitamins and minerals in them are completely natural. They haven't been dehydrated, rehydrated, ground up or processed in any way. This is the same concept that raw feeders go by except that meat protein is harder on broken bodies like Abbys.

    I'm not even remotely suggesting that Coop has kidney damage (God forbid!). What I am suggesting is that until you get your Fromm delivery you toss the rice and make him some sweet potatoes, string beans, peppers and carrots. What do you have to lose?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  8. #56
    Cooper11
    Guest

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    @Twice @2BullyMama @desertskybulldogs @ChanelnBrutus

    I fed coop a little over a half of a potato tonight and I also gave him some rice and beef...not much and I hand fed him both! I had never hand fed the beef and rice before. So far so good he has kept it down for an hour or so now. But that really doesn't mean much cuz he throws up randomly for no reason I will let you all tomorrow if he hold it all down

  9. #57
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    @Cooper11 I would probably cut the rice. It could be nothing but its possible. I would probably do the pumpkin with sweet potato,veggies,beef until you get the new food! Lets see what everyone else says! Hope everything gets better soon!!! and to you and Cooper
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  10. #58
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    That's what made me not afraid to be thought of as the crazy lady anymore. Coop isn't getting any better and she said that he looks like he is losing weight. If he doesn't get something in him soon........
    That was a good idea and it was never suggested before to @Cooper11! He definatley needs to get something that works b/c he is still a growing puppy that needs proetin,nutrients,vitamins and the good food has that! The can stuff really isnt good and it may have worked for a little but no change really! Still for you that this gets better real soon and you can find the cause!
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  11. #59
    Cooper11
    Guest

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    Thank you my Snookie!!! I will cut the rice next I need to order fromm tonight! I have to find the website! lol
    @ChanelnBrutus

  12. #60
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Cooper throwing up again!

    Order from Pet Flow thats where others here get it from and I think there is a discount with EBN but Im not sure as I go to the local pet store. I remember a thread about it!
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •