Wagons :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
wagon.jpgstroller.jpgOkay, here I go trying to get a photo up. Of course the first one is the wagon and the second the stroller. I just searched for large dog stroller on Ebay.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
View attachment 18741View attachment 18742Okay, here I go trying to get a photo up. Of course the first one is the wagon and the second the stroller. I just searched for large dog stroller on Ebay.
Great picture!!! The first one at the campfire looks like the one I bought at Sams and ended up taking back because it wouldn't steer straight when walking down a sidewalk. It liked it and was bummed it didn't work. How does your work?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Great picture!!! The first one at the campfire looks like the one I bought at Sams and ended up taking back because it wouldn't steer straight when walking down a sidewalk. It liked it and was bummed it didn't work. How does your work?

Ours works okay, the girls won't sit still, they keep standing up and trying to jump out. The stroller they love, we actually use it as a pen while camping. They just sit in it and watch the campfire.

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Funny!!! I was looking at these for the bullies the other day too! Did you see my pic i posted of Gracie' walk and she ended up in the stroller. I need to get our wagon out of storage. Tonight we went on a walk seriously like 1/10 of a mile if that and my mom carried Gracie on the way back! :blink: i was like put her down she needs the exercise!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], that one rocks!!! I did get one though. $50 at Big Lots. I think a page up there's a pic. I like that Costco one though.

Members online

No members online now.