Wagons :)

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
oh i wish i was around you...i'd give you mine...jameson freaks out in it...mine is the similar to the radio flyer pathfinder...it's the hard plastic kind...i wish he would like it

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hmm:you know its stuff like this that puts my knickers in a bunch. poor emma and poor wilson are going to have to ride around in a second hand wagon from craigslist that is probably all broken down and the wheels falling off :cry: while @JeannieCO gets on her brand spanking new ipad3. whats wrong with this picture? just sayin:p
You have knickers? :hmm:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
oh i wish i was around you...i'd give you mine...jameson freaks out in it...mine is the similar to the radio flyer pathfinder...it's the hard plastic kind...i wish he would like it
Thanks for the thought. That's too bad he doesn't like it. I'm not sure Wilson will but I won't give him that choice. He'll learn to like it.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
we had a fold up one from BJ's (similar to Sam's) problem is they didn't like it. Spent most of their time standing up and/or trying to jump out.

We then went to ebay and got a bully stroller. Love Love Love this one! both dogs can fit, we can open the top or the front for them to get a full view. Love it. It wasn't cheap, ebay I found it for just under $100.
I tried to post pictures, but my photobucket is not working. Sorry.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
we had a fold up one from BJ's (similar to Sam's) problem is they didn't like it. Spent most of their time standing up and/or trying to jump out.

We then went to ebay and got a bully stroller. Love Love Love this one! both dogs can fit, we can open the top or the front for them to get a full view. Love it. It wasn't cheap, ebay I found it for just under $100.

I wanna see this thing! Please!

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan

****what's the name of that bad boy???? or a pic

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.