JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Have you ever seen the enclosed ones made especially for cats and dogs? They look cool! Made of mesh/screen material? I always say I want to get one for Mr. D. but I think he'd be too heavy for one...
Here's one that attaches to a bike, lol /
Oh thank you for showing that to me. It's not quite what I'm looking for, I want the wagon style. :up: I think two bullies would drag me down behind my beach cruiser. :D

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
@Jeannie amazon was the cheapest place i found them canopy.jpg

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION], that is awesome! I'll check that out after I get my wagon. :up:

Ok off to go eat dinner. :D

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], LOL, seriously, I just had to show it to you, but they are way expensive and pretty silly! We had to stop using the wagon because Mr. D. decided he liked to jump out of it when we were least expecting it, and when it was in motion, haha. I hope yours behave better in their wagon. Hope you find what you are looking for! :)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I have a Step-2 wagon for my kidlets. It's a plastic wagon but it sits deep and has a little door on the side that opens for easy-in and easy-out. I think they are about $75 at Wal-mart. Plus the handle folds down so you can stuff it in the car :)

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Oh! You must get one and share the pictures with us!
Before we even got a bully we always talked about how we would get one so we could take him with us everywhere. Somehow that hasn't happened yet. :(

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3735]LaurenA[/MENTION], pictures are a given! :up: Shame you never got one if you talked about it, funny how that happens. We talked about getting a camera monitoring system to watch our other boys (they're at the Bridge now) for years, never did either. I finally got one a couple of months ago and it's awesome! I can peek in at Wilson, Emma & Jack throughout the day from my iPhone.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You obviously do not know the difference between Necessities (truck parts) and frivolities (silly stuff you want)!!!!!!!

But anyway.....Harbor Freight is a good place for things like this. ;)

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
My grandmother owns a hardware store here and we carry all of the Radio Flyer styles. There isn't much markup on them. I have to help her with inventory and good gawd, it hurts writing that check to RF. Check local resale shops. RF's are great and they last forever. You should be able to find one pretty cheap and in good shape.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You obviously do not know the difference between Necessities (truck parts) and frivolities (silly stuff you want)!!!!!!!

But anyway.....Harbor Freight is a good place for things like this. ;)
Oh I know the difference, I just pretend not to! :tease: :whistle:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
:hmm:you know its stuff like this that puts my knickers in a bunch. poor emma and poor wilson are going to have to ride around in a second hand wagon from craigslist that is probably all broken down and the wheels falling off :cry: while [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] gets on her brand spanking new ipad3. whats wrong with this picture? just sayin:p

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I would LOVE to have a wagon for these dogs but FIRST I have to figure out how Bo is going to pull it. Since we're on the topic of wagons, can we also talk harnesses? I'd love him to pull Bea around since she poops out on long trips. I'm sure she'd be fine riding around in it with time. She loves riding around in shopping carts at Home Depot.....I mean LOVES it.....

Bring on the Harness ideas! (Pictures are A+) :lol:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I got it and it's cheap, get a shopping cart with an umbrella. :tease: Oh and if you want to be classy use a Wal-Mart one. :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.