JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Do any of you have them for your bullies? I'm sure some of you do. Reason I ask is I'm going to the Furry Scurry in May and we're taking Wilson and Emma. The Furry Scurry is a 2 mile walk around Washington Park Lake here in Denver that help funds the Denver Dumb Friends League (a no kill shelter). We can't take Jack unfortunately due to a Pitbull breed ban. :(

I was thinking of getting a Red Rider Town & Country wagon but Wholly Cow :faint: they're expensive.

29_image_17.jpg

There's no way Emma will go more than a 1/8 mile at best and Wilson, well he's good for .8 of a mile but that's on his own terms....:laugh:

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 29_image_17.jpg
    29_image_17.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 108

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hmm: Can't Jack pass as an American Bulldog?? Wagon.... what about the Little tikes brand

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:hmm: I have one of those for my grand kids...I mean really Jeannie...since when is $$$$ an issue. Get your arse moving and buy that wagon! Jeeeeeeeeeez! :tease:
Since the hubby said I was spending too much lately, :laugh: I said don't even go there, I rarely go on spending mission. He shut right up when I mentioned his truck. :angel: I'll end up getting it. I saw two on Craigslist too.

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
@ Jeannie.. we got ours for mr b at a thrift shop when they had a 50% off deal.... cost 35.... but i have seen one in sams club that is a fold up one $50 looked really good............. if i hadnt got the flyer i would have got the one at samswagon 004.jpg i ordered a sun canopy from amazon which should be here tomorrow !!!!...Dana has still got to clean the wagon !!!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dumb a** people! :cursing: Guess you should feel lucky your "Bully's" get to go!
There's 10 breeds that are banned in both the city of Denver & Aurora (the city I live in). But I live in an Unincorporated section of Aurora (Centennial) so there's not chit they can do. It's pure BS!!! It started back in 90-91 by a local news anchor named Wendy Bergman. She and her news team staged a pitbull fight for ratings. Her and her team were fired but it ultimately brought a negative light to the breed and Denver ultimately ended up banning them.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
There's 10 breeds that are banned in both the city of Denver & Aurora (the city I live in). But I live in an Unincorporated section of Aurora (Centennial) so there's not chit they can do. It's pure BS!!! It started back in 90-91 by a local news anchor named Wendy Bergman. She and her news team staged a pitbull fight for ratings. Her and her team were fired but it ultimately brought a negative light to the breed and Denver ultimately ended up banning them.

:cursing: her Karma must suck!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Ughh I cant stand these things! I have a pitbull and would never put her in a situation that I wasnt comfortable with! These people responisble for these breed bans should understand its not the breed its the HUMAN behind the breed! But on the good side at least Wilson and Emma get to enjoy! Jack will be happy with peace and quiet and no Emma picking on him lol Have fun and def go for the Red Flyer!! :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@ Jeannie.. we got ours for mr b at a thrift shop when they had a 50% off deal.... cost 35.... but i have seen one in sams club that is a fold up one $50 looked really good............. if i hadnt got the flyer i would have got the one at samsView attachment 18700 i ordered a sun canopy from amazon which should be here tomorrow !!!!...Dana has still got to clean the wagon !!!!!
A sun canopy, I need that!!! I'm hoping to hear back from the 2 I saw on CL. They're in new condition. The Furry Scurry isn't until May 5th, so I have lots of time.

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
Have you ever seen the enclosed ones made especially for cats and dogs? They look cool! Made of mesh/screen material? I always say I want to get one for Mr. D. but I think he'd be too heavy for one...
Here's one that attaches to a bike, lol /

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION], we had the Sam's one last summer and I took it back. It was pretty awesome until you went to use it. All 4 wheels turned so when you tried to pull it on the sidewalk it wanted to go a different direction. lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online