Thank you EBN !!!

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
For years I thought my husband was the only one who loves his bully like he does...but reading these post makes me think every bully owner is the same way...I see Gunny in a different way now...Its just something they do to you and Im beginning to see and feel that...Ive always loved Gunny and was probably jealous of Gunny for taking all of my husbands time from me but now I see it in a different light...he makes my husband happy...and makes my husband a different person from what he was before we got Gunny...So thank you all for helping me to open my eyes and realizing that there is a special bond between a bully and his owner...I can appreciate my husbands love for Gunny

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The bond between bully and owner is very difficult to describe and to understand unless you are owned by a bully --- they are not the average dog.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:shhhh: what you really mean is :shhhh: it's comforting to know your hubby isn't going away in a straight jacket..by himself anyway! :eek:

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Oyyyyyyyyy.....my side hurts......

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:shhhh: what you really mean is :shhhh: it's comforting to know your hubby isn't going away in a straight jacket..by himself anyway! :eek:

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Oyyyyyyyyy.....my side hurts......

Cracking yourself up today, huh? :laugh:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Thanks to you and your hubby for sharing GunnyBoy & his antics with EBN! Ah...a boy and his dog :) LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am seeing that maybe we are starting to see another obsessed Gunny owner in the house.... Hmmmmm... Could be?

OP
Sargesmom

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you ollieivy....thats very nice of you...Im glad my husband found this forum....he enjoys it and I have learned alot form all the sweet ppl here :)

OP
Sargesmom

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
I am seeing that maybe we are starting to see another obsessed Gunny owner in the house.... Hmmmmm... Could be?

ummmm yea wouldnt go that far right now...remember I have Foster my lil toy poodle...Foster would really be upset if both of us was just for Gunny...have to share my time with all five guys here :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.