Natural balance food.....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes! You know what they say.."opinions are like a......., everybody has one! :ROFL: If you read up on stuff..you'll figure it out! :up:

and the hits keep coming.... :D

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Ruckus eats natural balance fish and potato and is doing great on it. He's been eating this since Sept. and I have no reasons to switch ( yet anyway) ..

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola is a picky picky eater...10 months and we've finally got her on natural balance alpha lamb and chicken and rabbit. we live in canada, so maybe it's made in a different place (?) but we've been on it for about 2 months and she's eaten it more than any other food and i'm really happy with it. we do mix it with a bit of venison ziwipeaks (a jerky type food from new zealand) and we sprinkle a bit of liver bits on top. but she poops pert good, and she eats 5 meals every 6 days (skipping breakfast to keep her lady figure i suppose). [MENTION=1546]TomnZon[/MENTION]

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio has been on Natural Balance Lamb and Brown Rice and he is doing great on it! He has been on it for about a month and his :poo: have been the best in this past month since we adopted him in December. But it's very true, what works for one won't work for all. But it is a trial and error process, our trial and error lasted about 2 months!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Gio has been on Natural Balance Lamb and Brown Rice and he is doing great on it! He has been on it for about a month and his :poo: have been the best in this past month since we adopted him in December. But it's very true, what works for one won't work for all. But it is a trial and error process, our trial and error lasted about 2 months!

And that's what's important! Finding the right food for your. :bully: Good job!! :up:
Honestly..no one here is a food snob! You find what works and go with it!!

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
And that's what's important! Finding the right food for your. :bully: Good job!! :up:
Honestly..no one here is a food snob! You find what works and go with it!!

Yes!! I wish the Natural Balance had worked out for Mr. D. It was even on his list of rec. foods from his allergy panel. I was shocked he didn't appear to like the taste, he loves the Iams Lamb so thought this one would be even better liked. Maybe Iams is like cheetos and Natural Balance is like fruit and veggies to him, lol. I know I'd prefer Cheetos if I had my pick, hahah. I hope he isn't finicky with the Earthborn. I am crossing my fingers!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.