Change

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
If there is one thing I could change about Gunny would be him being stubborn. I call him and he comes when he"s ready and the more you call him the more he ignores me everything is on his terms, but if the kids did it they would be in trouble, (double standard ) well I fixed the problem. I don"t call him anymore. :master: What would you change on your Bullie

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks.... her barking! UGH!

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
Lets see now....naw I wouldnt change a thing cuz then Gunny wouldnt be Gunny...Loves ya Gunnyboy !!!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
i would change ollie's sometimes aggressive nature on off-leash walks, and that it is impossible to answer the door when someone knocks.:cursing:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I would want Tank to stop constantly looking for food! It's like his favorite pasttime..you would think I starve him. LOL

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i would change lola's fears...she's so shy and i wish she could have more fun outside :) but then maybe she wouldnt want to sit on the couch and snuggle up

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I would change Brutus's name! Bahahahaha Dennis the Menace is better fit!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I would change Gios love of going up to the dogs that bark at him! When we are at the park he loves to run to the one dog that is barking and ready to attack! He is such an instigator, and he thinks they are playing with him!!:cursing:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm: well I'm thinking I could really..really..REALLY live without Jake eating everything in front of him..edible or not...and of course AFTER the eating.... the "WHOLE HOUSE SMORGASBOARD" ....comes the :barf: up at 2:30 am ...only to be replayed again and again and again! :bang:

But..it's a small price to pay for my slice of Bully Heaven! :love:

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
I sometimes wish Einstein didn't think that anyone that comes through our door is there to see him. He won't leave visitors alone! Shouldn't complain. At least he is friendly to everyone.

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
If there is one thing I could change about Gunny would be him being stubborn. I call him and he comes when he"s ready and the more you call him the more he ignores me everything is on his terms, but if the kids did it they would be in trouble, (double standard ) well I fixed the problem. I don"t call him anymore. :master: What would you change on your Bullie
LOL! MR. D is the same way, about coming in at night. I give him one last roam in the yard before bedtime in the crate, and he won't come in without a lot of babying/coaxing him out from under the patio table. THE SO gets mad and says leave him out for the night, lol, but I always manage to get his butt back in the crate, where he ends up snoring within 5 mins after eating his biscuit 'til morning, when he doesn't want to come out, and will pretend to be asleep (shuts his eyes when I go to open the crate, opens them when I back up and he thinks I am gone) hahah! He's a night owl. :)

C

Cooper11

lol....some one called what Gunny has "Selective Hearing" said that was what their bully had in a past post and I thought that was right on!!! Other than Cooprs health I wold change his shedding. i wish bullies didn't shed so I cold snuggle anytime even if I was about to leave the house in a good outfit that was black and I didn't want coop hairs all over it. And I wouldn't have to vaccuum hair up everyday! :) That's it just the shedding.........o and I wish he could scoop up his own :poo: or go in the pot so I didn't have t go outside and clean it up :barf:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I sometimes wish Einstein didn't think that anyone that comes through our door is there to see him. He won't leave visitors alone! Shouldn't complain. At least he is friendly to everyone.

They ARE there to see him. You're just the host :)

I'm pretty sure everyone already knows what I'd change about my Abby

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.