spoiled

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
:goodone:That's awesome:clap: How long has he wanted to be fed like that? Boy you can sure see who wears the pants in that family:bigboss:

C

Cooper11

bahahahaha :ROFL: I think Gunny was just tired cuz he just got done banging on those drums! You didn't tell me Gunny was a Rock Star!! Is this the Man's Den.....:hmm: or were you the one rocking on the drums :)

:bow: Bow to King Gunny!!!! He sure is royalty!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Awww...that's so cute. Gunny so lucky to have such loving parents.:luv: Bulldogs just love that personal touch. Although my babies can eat out of their bowls they really love to be hand fed once in a while and each will sit patiently for their turn.

Last edited:

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
Gunny has always been hand fed....and now Foster MY poodle thinks he should be fed the same way :laugh:...so every now and then I will feed him by hand but not all the time....Gunny sits up in his recliner and enjoys every bit of his meal and then after he eats his food its time for a slice of cheese....Dad is the drummer that is what I got him for Christmas 2 years ago....he plays good except of course he doesnt play much because Gunny cant stand the noise of the drums...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow... Gunny has you well trained

Members online

No members online now.