Slow Feed Bowls

Hooch11B

Feb 29, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Hello all, Hooch is doing better, he is off his meds now and no issues to report...I bought a slow feed bowl but it was too small and his snout didnt fit, what do you guys recommend for for a slow feed bowl? Thanks so much

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I can't help you but I hope you get some good suggestions! [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] is also looking for one.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I used a feeding ball. As my pup got to the bottom of the bowl I would remove the ball so he could get to the remaining pieces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Hooch11B

Hooch11B

Feb 29, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
We use the ball but Hooch likes to play with the ball too much so we wanted a slow feed bowl but his snout wouldnt fit in the one we bought and i know some of our members bought slow feed bowls for their bullies. Its comical to watch him play with the ball but with him being so sick and him on the bland diet eating 4 small meals a day we want to make sure we get him a bowl he can eat out of

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
they have larger slow feed stainless steel slow feed bowls we got one for sarah but it didint work out. im sure if you check amazon or somewhere like that you can find one online. ours was at our local high end feed store. might check there if you have one where you live.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.