Bullies rock for so many reasons, but...

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
one of the many things i love about bullies is that they love to just hang out.

this week, after working a ridiculous amount of hours, and ending with a big irish :hangover:, hanging out with the "kids" is the ONLY thing i want to do today.

ever have one of those days??

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yup, everyday! No matter how stressful the workday is or how tired and down I'm feeling, nothing beats it better than getting home and seeing Punkin's snubby tail wiggle and Stigs' stiff curly tail, umm, non-wiggle. :tongue:

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Yup, everyday! No matter how stressful the workday is or how tired and down I'm feeling, nothing beats it better than getting home and seeing Punkin's snubby tail wiggle and Stigs' stiff curly tail, umm, non-wiggle. :tongue:

funny...ivy is the wigglebum and ollie is the non-wiggle bum! is punkin a girl? maybe it's a girly thing...

C

Cooper11

OMG Do I!?!?!?!?!?! I wish I would get a day just me and Cooper and well Griffen too! My hubby takes kids out of house for a little fun and I get a nice quiet house.....Doesn't happen to often :hissy:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
funny...ivy is the wigglebum and ollie is the non-wiggle bum! is punkin a girl? maybe it's a girly thing...

lol. No, Punkin's a boy. We got him from a friend's friend last September and my bf and I thought a name change would be too confusing for him. He does have a tail though, maybe 3 inches long.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
They sure do love to snuggle ..... Maggie's favorite place in the whole wide world is our bed!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is not a cuddler..... :cry:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ughhh Brutus is a cuddler but the worst! He is the only one allowed comfortable and has to be on top of me! But when Brutus doesnt want to cuddle while you sleep...Well you dont sleep! LOL Still love em

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
mine are cuddly because i never gave them a choice!:bully: it's not just the cuddling, though, it's just having them in the same room also. so comforting.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.