Century 21 Tear Stain remover.....

C

Cooper11

So last night I was at pet smart and decided I wold try the Century 21 Tear Stain remover. As I put it in the cart I was thinking yeah I am probably wasting my money I got the pads and the liquid. So last night I wipes Coops eyes with the pads and then a wet rag in case it would irritate his skin. Then I looked them up online to see what reviews they got and some said they worked and others said waste of money. Well I couldn't tell if they worked on Coop cuz he was outside a lot yesterday and he is allergic to something because his face get red when he is outside so it was hard for me to see his tear stain over the red face. This morning he woke up and I checked his tears stain. Maybe I am losing it but they are So much better. I asked my hubby if he thought so and he said o wow they look way better. it says you have to repeat using them if the tear stain are old and bad so I am going to see use them for a week and see. I noticed it really dried out his fold too his fur was really dry like almost hard dry........I am going to use these and I will let everyone know if they truly work. But like I said I noticed a bog difference! Has anyone ever tried Century 21 Tear Stain remover????
@desertskybulldogs have you tried this brand???

[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION]

Last edited:

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
There is a concoction that you can make for tear stains- it's equal parts milk of magnesia, hydrogen peroxide, and cornstarch to make a paste. There is also some thing about changing the dogs PH with Tums, I found all of this at www.DELETED. I googled dog tear stain home remedy, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
There is a concoction that you can make for tear stains- it's equal parts milk of magnesia, hydrogen peroxide, and cornstarch to make a paste. There is also some thing about changing the dogs PH with Tums, I found all of this at www.DELETED. I googled dog tear stain home remedy, I think.

I might of just screwed up :horrified: I'm not supposed to post other web sites? I apologize if this is the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

Cooper11

I might of just screwed up :horrified: I'm not supposed to post other web sites? I apologize if this is the case.
I think you will be fine. It is an info site not a chat and gather site. But you can edit your post and delete it! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
No, posting competitiors sites is a no no. WHY? We have sponsors that if nothing else give EBN a % when someone buys something and the sale is an EBN link. We support these sponsors by not posting their competitors. How easy or hard it is to get sponsors depends a lot on the ranking of the site on the search engines. Mentioning our competitors and having people go to them boosts their ranking. EBN is #1 in the search engines and we would like to stay #1. This is the reason we ask that members not post any kind of links openly. You can however say that 'if interested, send a pm about it' . Thanx for understanding.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online