Two peas in a pod Double Trouble

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
Im sure alot of you have been reading my hubbies blogs...well he is not lying, him and his buddy "aka Gunny boy" are always in trouble they are under my feet all the time, they always go outside and work for a few mins then come in and eat lunch bringing grass clippings in with them....His buddy eats more lunch meat then tommy does they leave their dishes for me to pick up....they make a mess in the house and Im running right behind them picking up everything...everything from toilet paper, shoes, clothes and sometimes even foster. They are two of a kind but I have learned to live with it....I wouldnt trade either of them for the world...they are the love of my live....talk about bedtime....ohhhhhh myyyy myyyy myyyyyy I have to listen to that silly song that tommy sings to the king everynight and if I get to close to my hubby gunny will not have it....Gunny will pull my pillow and try to bite me...then the gown comes off until finally I have to just get up of bed because you cant argue with a 90 lb bully....my kids want to know why Gunny gets everything and they get nothing......when gunny is trying to take my pillow my little sweet foster (toy poddle) runs up and starts to grab gunnys lip...I think Foster thinks if he grabs that lip that hangs down forster is in control....and I forgot to mention gunny has to eat before us, we cant go on vacation cuz tommy will not leave gunny with anyone. How many people out there have to deal with the same ordeal as I do ?????
I need some support help here :crazy:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm sure more than you think... although our dogs love us equally. The only time I see my BabyGirl "concerned" is when my husband gives me a kiss. She tries to climb up on him as if to say, "Hey he's my daddy!" He also sings to her everyday. She has become quite the diva and will not be ignored and isn't! My Wilson and Louie are not nearly as demanding but we still love and snuggle them as much as they allow us to and really enjoy all the fussing over them. I'm also left to do everything in and out of the house because of my husbands fragile constitution. I don't have the luxury of growing old because my fur babies keep me on my toes. We choose not to go on vacation because we would worry too much about our fur babies and not be able to enjoy ourselves. We both use to work so many hours that just being home is a vacation.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke was sort of like this, but I would not allow or accept a mess being left.... however, Nitschke did not like my b/f kissing or hugging me... that was a no, no... but very funny. I still say it was because he want my attention. Banks could not care any less.... her whole thing is -- if you are hugging each other, great, you are not touching me.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Im sure alot of you have been reading my hubbies blogs...well he is not lying, him and his buddy "aka Gunny boy" are always in trouble they are under my feet all the time, they always go outside and work for a few mins then come in and eat lunch bringing grass clippings in with them....His buddy eats more lunch meat then tommy does they leave their dishes for me to pick up....they make a mess in the house and Im running right behind them picking up everything...everything from toilet paper, shoes, clothes and sometimes even foster. They are two of a kind but I have learned to live with it....I wouldnt trade either of them for the world...they are the love of my live....talk about bedtime....ohhhhhh myyyy myyyy myyyyyy I have to listen to that silly song that tommy sings to the king everynight and if I get to close to my hubby gunny will not have it....Gunny will pull my pillow and try to bite me...then the gown comes off until finally I have to just get up of bed because you cant argue with a 90 lb bully....my kids want to know why Gunny gets everything and they get nothing......when gunny is trying to take my pillow my little sweet foster (toy poddle) runs up and starts to grab gunnys lip...I think Foster thinks if he grabs that lip that hangs down forster is in control....and I forgot to mention gunny has to eat before us, we cant go on vacation cuz tommy will not leave gunny with anyone. How many people out there have to deal with the same ordeal as I do ?????

My hubby is wondering the same! How can I let the dogs be comfy and he isnt lol I have no advice for ya Sorry! I can say that your hubby and buddy Gunny make me smile with the stories and picures! We still want to hear that song being sang! LOL

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Geez that Gunny is a lucky guy to have a dad like that! I think you need a bigger diamond ;)

C

Cooper11

:ROFL: I really want you to video Tom singing to Gunny!!!! O and I think it's safe to say no loven goes on in that bed!!!! :blink:

OP
Sargesmom

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
Cooper Im trying to get him to do that video but he is camera shy when it comes to singing with the camera going....I know Gunny would love it if his dad would share the song with all of his friends and hey who knows everyone might even start singing the Gunny song to their own bullies !!!!

C

Cooper11

Cooper Im trying to get him to do that video but he is camera shy when it comes to singing with the camera going....I know Gunny would love it if his dad would share the song with all of his friends and hey who knows everyone might even start singing the Gunny song to their own bullies !!!!

:yes:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well its kinda the opposite here. these are mommies dogs :D oh sure they love daddy and he loves them but they are mine really. if they have a choice of laying next to mamma or him its me all the way. :D i think i would fall over if bf sang to them though:ROFL: i do think we need video of this:yes:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

There is a problem, how???? ;)

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Take the dog on vacation too! No but really, I feel for you. I am always picking up after every body in the house too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.