Gracie and her new toys!

C

Cooper11

So Gracie is spoiled as is all of our bulldogs I am sure! So my mom told me the last time she came home from the pet store and had a sack of toys Gracie comes running sits and looks at my mom and my mom gives her a toy! She runs to the living room and put her new toy in her bed and runs back to my mom and sits and waits so my mom gives her another new toys she runs put it in her bed and comes back for another. This happened a couple weeks ago and I thought it was the funniest thing. We went shopping again today and she did the same thing when my mom got home. When there is no more toys to give her she sits and waits like WTH thats all!

She also steals from her sister (shih tzu) and my cooper! Mallory (the shih tzu) had to get a new bed today after 9 years of having the same one because tubby Gracie thinks she needs to lay in it even though she is WAY too big and then decided to chew it up SO my mom got Mallory a new one today. Do you think Mallory knows she got a new bed.....Nope I am sure Gracie thinks it is her new bed because she has been the only one in it and digging at it. Poor Poor Mallory!!!

Would love to hear some stories form everyone and their selfish bullies! :)

OP
C

Cooper11

guess no other bully is as cool as Gracie! bahahaha :blink:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nope.... we have lots of toys, but nothing like that

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] see mom Gracie is just a spoiled brat and she is greedy! :blink:

OP
C

Cooper11

Lucy has lots of toys too...her favourite pass time is to sit infront of her toybox and grumble until someone gets up and goes to pick a toy out for her. :LMAO:
Must be a girl thing!!!!! Thank God Coops a man! :gum:

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Nigel likes squeaky ducks and chickens, the whole yard is littered with them, some are missing legs, wings or faces or a combination. I go to the butcher and get a bag of beef bones for them, so take That! :tongue: ;)

OP
C

Cooper11

Nigel likes squeaky ducks and chickens, the whole yard is littered with them, some are missing legs, wings or faces or a combination. I go to the butcher and get a bag of beef bones for them, so take That! :tongue: ;)

:eek: .Cooper isn't into his toys. He hasn't really ruined any of them cuz they only get played with once a week if that. Gracie on the other hand goes through toys like there isn o tomorrow. Coop would rather have a bone or something to chew on than play with "baby" toys! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.