Yikes he attacked!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG, Joe and I were PLAYING tonight, and Joe tackled me to the ground as was smacking my legs, Vegas attacked and bit Joe's lower lip, He has NEVER done this and we are so surprised. We did NOT punish him as we believe he did it out of protection but we are soooo surprised by this action with him. He is almost 3 and has NEVER done this in the past. Hopefully this is a one time deal, we are shocked!!!! WTH??????

C

Cooper11

awwww......he wuvs him momma!! Joe will know better than to mess with yo again! :bat:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YO... the man was hurting my Momma!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Today is a day for dog attacks! They have all sent a mass e-mail and said they will act up today :)

C

Cooper11

Today is a day for dog attacks! They have all sent a mass e-mail and said they will act up today :)

:eek: So I better tell my hubby to watch his back!!!! :guns: aaaaa........... I don't think I will give him that memo! :gum:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm sure with all the tension lately that he is even more protective of you than even normal.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
wow kelly i bet you were surprised. but sarah is very protective of me to and she watches the boys like a hawk when im scolding them. he must have thought joe was hurting you. bullies dont like alot of fuss and commotion going on. hope joe is ok :yes: i think it must be a full moon. :eek:

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
In all seriousness you may want to try a few staged setups and see if you do infact need to step up the correction with him, I'd hate to assume it was a one time issue when he does maybe need some correction.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I'm sure with all the tension lately that he is even more protective of you than even normal.
I think your right [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], it has been a hell of a week and I know Vegas picks up on it

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ya he was protecting mama alright, they definitely pick up on the tension.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], NO SH*T!!!!!!! My boy is just watchen out!! even Joe said " OH he is not being bad, he is just protecting his mama" IF i have to give Kudo's I do, Joe was not mad at all, he kind of got it....

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
This is a good opportunity to remind myself they are animals first and to quote Cesar Milan..."When we relate to our dogs, especially when trying to correct an unwanted behavior or issue, it’s important to think of them first as Animal, then as Species (dog), then as Breed (as in English Bulldog, French Bulldog, etc.), and last and least important is Name. To have a happy, balanced dog is to respect these qualities about them."

Well that's Cesar but in my bully mama heart I know he was just protecting his mama. :luv:

Last edited:

Most Reactions