Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas and Orion fight over the same antler. Although there are 4 somewhere around the house....they both want the same one. Just now, Vegas was on top of his kennel chewing on the coveted antler. Orion was sitting on the floor gazing up at him......intently watching him. All of a sudden, Orion starts barking and runs for the front door. Vegas stops chewing, jumps off the kennel....and follows her to the front door. Orion turns and runs back to the top of the kennel where she now is chewing on the antler. Poor Vegas. He was just outsmarted by his little sister.

Wait now.

Daddy's lap is the coveted snuggle spot. Earlier Orion was in daddy's lap sleeping soundly. Vegas goes into Orion's kennel and brings out her stinky bear. Orion wakes up and immediately jumps down to take her bear back. Vegas drops it without fight and climbs into daddy's lap. Vegas actually let out a huge sigh. Poor Orion. She was just outsmarted by her big brother.

Do your bulldogs have ways of outsmarting each other?

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Yes, all of our dogs have done and still do the "distract and grab". Chester was the most coy about it. We had 3 dogs, he'd watch 2 of them argue over a toy that eventually got dropped, he'd jump down from his chair and get it!

C

Cooper11

:ROFL: I love your dogs!!!!!! This sounds like Gracie!! She does stuff like this but Coop hasn't figured out how to get her back yet. I am sure Vegas is fighting over the antlers cuz he knows O is a hoarder and has 5 stashed somewhere!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, pretty smart these bullies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG -- that is great and too funny. Our guys did not do any of that as Nitschke was not a fan of Banks; however, Cheli is showing signs of this by getting Banks mad and all excited to play -- then he grabs her favorite ball or bone she is working on and runs under the display table or bed that Banks can not get under.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
naw sarah doesnt do this much as the boys know better than to try to get her stuff. but they play this game with each other. standing there waiting for the oppotunity to grab and run. then the chase is on. love this thanks for posting it. :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm: well..we only have one Bully and honestly..he can't outsmart his shadow. In fact..he is verrrry afraid of that darn shadow. Vegas and Miss O are just full of piss and vinegar!! :ROFL: :ROFL:

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Haha, I enjoyed your action packed story =) alot of people think bullies are stupid but We know better. Yes, Nigel likes to fake Talulah out,it's a riot to watch!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.