Hiccups

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I do not know why exactly. I know skin babies do too but I cannot for the life of me remember what the dr said to as the why. Something still developing I think.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus used to get them a lot! I would lay him on his back and rub his chest and sometimes pat him and it would go away!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma got them a lot from 8 weeks to 12.5 weeks. She hasn't had them too much the last month, just here and there.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Because they want too. BAHAHAHAHAHA :tease: sorry just could not help myself.

C

Cooper11

I dunno why they get them cuz coop will get them out of the blue wether he just ate or drank something or not. He hates them too! They seem painful sometimes lol!

Fergie

Mar 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergie
Fergie seems to get them after drinking h2o and before dinner. So maybe it has something to do w/ the EB being hungry?

BearNDown

Mar 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank got them alot when we was between 8-16 weeks and they have tapered off from there. Just babies being babies i think!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
they just little puppers....their bodies are learning them.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
My Mable used to get them something fierce. She outgrew them, as I recall now. Bo has never had them that I know of and Bo has had them maybe twice? I would sure like to know WHY though. That's a great question.

As a bartender for many years, I used to have a dozen "cures" for the hiccups. The one that always worked was a concoction/ritual using sugar and bitters. I think the taste shocked you out of having them....

relayer13

Sep 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
Tater gets them quite often, but it doesn't seem to bother him and only last a short time.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hershey used to get them horrible, but over the last 2-4 weeks they haven't been noticeable (he is now 6 months old)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman had them everyday when he was younger. Then around 5-6 months they stopped daily, now he gets them every now and then... he had them this morning when he woke up (7 months now). He'd have them many times when he'd wake up and just randomly throughout the day. I'd just start playing with him to get his mind off it and they would go away in about 2 minutes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online