JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So how does Emma know where their "weak" spot is???
For the legs, she picked it up from the boys, and well, for the other, that part hasn't shriveled up yet and is just dangling for her to bite................ :LMAO:

Glad to see other dogs do this, the biting that it to bring them down or get what they want. After 12+ years of our other boys, this play is all new to us. :up:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So we're up and Jack and Emma are already going at it. Wilson, well he's not quite awake yet and is sitting in Emma's pink doggy bed. :luv: Anyhoots, Emma's a dirty player, by that she has quite a fierce side to her when she plays with the big boys - she is NOT afraid of them and hasn't been since we brought her home at 8 weeks (she's almost 4 months now).

So, her dirty playing is that she can actually bring Jack down from a stand (Jack is my pitty and is 70+lbs and stretched out 6' long). She'll run up behind him and well, bite his empty sack (don't know how else to say it). :LMAO: Or she'll bite his back legs and bring him down (she learned that from the boys). They always do this to get the other one to let go of a toy they want.....:laugh: :laugh:

Does your guy/girl play dirty? :D

Omg how funny! Brutus is the same way! Chanel is lazy and just relaxes but when Brutus wants he wants...He will jump on top of her bite her ears, paws, legs, nose, and face and she just lays there and takes it! I tell him to stop and he does and she nudges him like Im ready for more dont listen to mom keep doing it! Its hysterical...Brutus has no fear with bigger dogs he thinks he is the MAN!

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
We have a toy poodle named Foster , He will grab Gunny by the lip and make him settle down when Gunny starts playing too ruff, foster wont take any sh#t from gunny!! IMG_3037.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She'll run up behind him and well, bite his empty sack (don't know how else to say it).

So, what are you letting this sweet little girl watch on TV that she learned to do such a think??? :hmm:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.