Tricks

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Who has a bullie that can do a trick. I take an empty water bottle put the cap on as tight as I can get it I give it to Gunny and he has it off in a couple seconds. He dosent crack the cap he twists it off somehow spits it out and is proud as heck.

:hahaha:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus can sit, laydown, shake, high five! But lets get this straight that he only does it when he wants to! He makes me look a liar sometimes when he wont do it in front of people! :lol: Brutus knows how to :fart: and clear a room out! He also knows how to eat and gets proud of that lol

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I'll try make an updated video of Kain. Sit, down, spin, touch, leave it, stay, shake paw, high 5, come. Those are during training, working on bridging in day to day use.

C

Cooper11

Brutus can sit, laydown, shake, high five! But lets get this straight that he only does it when he wants to! He makes me look a liar sometimes when he wont do it in front of people! :lol: Brutus knows how to :fart: and clear a room out! He also knows how to eat and gets proud of that lol

:ROFL: awww im so proud! your getting funnier and funnier!!! this post made me laugh!

Coop knows how to sit and......and........aaaaaaaa.......ummmmmm....yeah he can sit! thats about it! O an he can :barf:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Who has a bullie that can do a trick. I take an empty water bottle put the cap on as tight as I can get it I give it to Gunny and he has it off in a couple seconds. He dosent crack the cap he twists it off somehow spits it out and is proud as heck.

I hope you can get that on video... that is hilarious!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian can sit and high five, Oliver can sit, stay, lay down, leave it, drop it, and sleep sitting up :ROFL:, Remy is learning to sit (but only with a green bean, thanks grammy Lisa :tease:, and walk sideways while wiggling his butt :ROFL:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson can sit, stay, down, come, shake hands and high five quickly followed by a treat of course

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas can sit, laydown, and high five. It took him two years to get the high five down, but he can do it when he wants.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a bunch of showoffs!!!!!! Princess Gracie can sit pretty and smile... if she wants to. :heart::heart::heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Does barking count as a trick?? If yes, Banks is an expert :D

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Howard has done really well so far with commands for his age (9 1/2 weeks). He sits very consistently with a treat or not. He will shake paws pretty consistently. He has just mastered lay down but only if he is sitting first and usually with a treat. We are working on stay - not doing so hot with that hahahahahaha

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

We NEED Video!!!!!!!

C

Cooper11

Wilson can make a piece of :poo: disappear right before your eyes. :wiz: :LMAO:

We need this on video!!!!! :ROFL: Queenie if it wasn't for Wilson eating :poo: we wouldn't have anything to laugh about! lol......the question is???? Can he make the :poo: reappear!?!?!?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We need this on video!!!!! :ROFL: Queenie if it wasn't for Wilson eating :poo: we wouldn't have anything to laugh about! lol......the question is???? Can he make the :poo: reappear!?!?!?

Oh.....it's on video.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.