Cooper chewing on nothing

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] It sounds like you have worked out it was a bubble gum seizure. BUT here is the video of Maggie anyway having a head tremour .... just so that you have another example to compare it with!!

http://youtu.be/KJlwBoFuJMY

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 It sounds like you have worked out it was a bubble gum seizure. BUT here is the video of Maggie anyway having a head tremour .... just so that you have another example to compare it with!!

http://youtu.be/KJlwBoFuJMY

Wow that is interesting! Thank you for sharing I can't believe she does that just by asking her if she wants a carrot. What did you vet say about this?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow that is interesting! Thank you for sharing I can't believe she does that just by asking her if she wants a carrot. What did you vet say about this?

I'm lucky in that my vet recognises what one is .... you would be suprised how many people on EBN have said that their vet was not aware of the difference between head tremors and seizures.

I took that video over a year ago ... and since then she has only ever had one. If you search idiopathic head tremors on EBN you will see this mentioned quite a lot and there are various reasons given for it. Some people believe it to be head tremors, others believe it's caused by stress, anxiety or over-stimulation. There doesn't seem to be a "correct" answer to this one!!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
How is Cooper? I hope is is feeling better! Keep us posted! Did you call the vet today? I am concerned about him!

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I am so sorry you have been so worried the last weeks, I just read this, just wanted to offer some :pray: for you and am thinking of you and your baby...

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 I am so sorry you have been so worried the last weeks, I just read this, just wanted to offer some :pray: for you and am thinking of you and your baby...

Awww.....Thank You! Today we have had a really good day. Vet advised me to only give him canned bland dog food and he has kept it down all day...well that I know of. I had to do some errands today and he got kenneled for about an hour and if he threw up while I was gone I have no clue cause he would have ate it :barf: I know! No more tremors either. I don't know what set that one off but today he is good even went for a walk with Gracie and Cooper.....I am going to post some pics because Gracie did not make it on the way back and I have some funny pics! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] .... how is the boy today?

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I am glad he had a good day - did you post pics somewhere? My SO used to take a wagon when he'd walk Mr. D when he was little - he'd usually end up in the wagon on the way back, lol.

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 I am glad he had a good day - did you post pics somewhere? My SO used to take a wagon when he'd walk Mr. D when he was little - he'd usually end up in the wagon on the way back, lol.
[MENTION=4447]bulliemommi[/MENTION]

Yes I put pics in the video and photo section....it is called Gracie first walk did not go so well or something like it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.