Weird

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
What are some or the goofy things your Bullly likes you to do for Her/ Him. Gunny likes sitting next to me when I"m on the computer typing with one finger and the other finger in his ear? He likes me to take my finger while his mouth is shut and rub his gums, and he also likes me to put both hands over his eyes for a min or so. I just read this again, I think him and I are bizarre and strange I"m not reading any more of my post!! :barf:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake likes to sit right smack up against me, while I'm sitting on the sofa. He leans into my back/side and rests his head on my shoulder. He melts and melts my :love: now..I know he is just "using me" for a head rest...but I'm okay with it! :ROFL:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Rudy likes to use Mimi as a couch. He backs up and sit right on her when she is lying on the floor. brave rudy.jpgNo other dog alive could get away with that.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Mack and Ruggles are both lap dogs. We do "Uppie" every night when we watch T.V. Also, when I'm vaccuming, they follow me around waiting for me to vaccum them! They LOVE it!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Rook likes to receive kisses on his entire belly and chest and some raspberries for good measure. It's a daily ritual Rook and my husband have and it's the best way to get him to calm down. It puts him in a trance.

[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] - I can't believe your pups love the vacuum! Rook is terrified!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Mine just love their butt scratches.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus loves any physical contact! Just rest your hand on him and he is cool with it!! He actually has to sleep at night up against me! ALways touching ugghhhh lol

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
when i am using my laptop on the couch i use a wireless mouse and watson insists on resting his head on my mouse hand making it difficult to surf EBN

mygirlsmomma

Feb 14, 2012
Lake Stevens
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
First off LOVE the posts here!!!! So funny all the quirks these dogs have!!! Ellie loves to lick the boys' hair after bath time...... kind of defeats the purpose of a bath I think. She also insists that she lick my smoothie cup when I'm done (although she thinks waiting until it's gone isn't sharing) and part of our bed time routine is to brush the girls' teeth so she waits for me at the bathroom door until that's done then I get the privilage of lifting 40 lbs of bully onto the bed. Where she waits for me to get into bed and hold up the blankets so she can burrow under and get all comfy:)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
All 3 of my pups like their ears scratched when they are sleepy. Inside their ears. lol. Thankfully they arent waxy ever. Only something they want when they are sleepy, otherwise it bugs them. Go figure.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Jake likes to sit right smack up against me, while I'm sitting on the sofa. He leans into my back/side and rests his head on my shoulder. He melts and melts my :love: now..I know he is just "using me" for a head rest...but I'm okay with it! :ROFL:

So sweet!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow

oh this reminds me so much of sarah. she will get on the couch with me and sometimes she lays across my lap and lays her head on me or she will sit next to me and cow tip and lay against me straight up and lay her head on me. if im laying down sideways she will lay her head on my bum and sleep. she also loves butt scratches. :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.