Check up

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Just got back from Gunnys visit to the vet, what a trip long and boring Gunny slept all the way. the Doc checked his lymph nodes . spleen, eyes, teeth, skin and feet lungs and heart. He said everything looks good and he is in good shape for his age. He wants to keep him on clindamyicn for another 30 days just to make sureall the swelling is gone in his feet. Gunny has a few pimples on his face and chin so he gave me a salve called Muricin to put on once daily. he told us he was leaving the hospital to be an eye surgon for dogs! I said thats great why the heck ya wanna do that for, your a good Bullie vet, I said I dont drive 2 hours because I like you, you know what your doing and vets like you are hard to find. He said I will still call you and check up on gunny, and if Gunny gets gets really sick call him on his home phone and I"ll take a look at him, ya don"t find many like that.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh so so glad all is well with Gunny! Your his dad so of course hes good look at the love and care he gets! Its true when we find good vets we cherish them! There are very hard to find also! Glad he cares enough to still do that for you! Just proves even more he is a good guy! Well glad it went well and look forward to more Gunny stories

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great vet..... and happy to hear Gunny got a great report card too!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.