Kong Harness..

C

Cooper11

So I am on my second harness for Coop. I just picked up the Kong Harness for Cooper and Gracie yesterday and lets just say I love it!!! Coop look so much more comfy with this one. It was a little more pricey like $35 compared to the $15-$20 he had before. Here is a pick of the harness I know I have only had it a day but I am very happy with it!

pPETS-7931838_alternate2_t300x300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh this one is very nice! I was a bad mama as I just started using a harness about 1 week ago! He wasnt doing well with walks so we tried using a regular collar which helped teaching him how to walk and now he has a harness but this one looks really comfy! I am gonna have to make another order!! Meg you are killing my wallet today ..first the brush now this whats next lol

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I have a Kong harness too! Not the same exact one but I do love them! They are so great and still look good even after Gio somehow got a hold of his and chewed it :ROFL:

OP
C

Cooper11

Oh this one is very nice! I was a bad mama as I just started using a harness about 1 week ago! He wasnt doing well with walks so we tried using a regular collar which helped teaching him how to walk and now he has a harness but this one looks really comfy! I am gonna have to make another order!! Meg you are killing my wallet today ..first the brush now this whats next lol

lol I Know! I am going broke myself. I had a different one picked out and was about leaving and saw this one! Of course it was the most expensive one. Coops other harness is a large and I went with a medium for this one. Seems to run bigger! Gracie got a pink one, this is her first harness she usually just has a collar on and you would have to drag her but I put the harness on her and she walked really good with it. This one is really easy to put on too!

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
That maybe Brandon's second harness .. I like the padding on the chest.. Brandon has always had a harness since the day he came home.. walks on it well but again I like the padding this one. Looks like it would hold him alil better then just the normal chest strap..

MikiLove

Jan 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Shia
I think I would like this harness way MORE than the one I have. Mine is so flimsy.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I just bought that same harness this week! It was between the Kong and the Easy Walker. I really liked the metal buckles that the Kong has. Hopefully they are stronger and the harness also has an additional strap to tether your dog to the seatbelt in the car. That's a real plus for me ;)

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Gracie Mae still not liking the harness to well yet....She looks to big for it...might be cuz she's not real long and it just seems weird looking. It also keeps turning to the side of her...I guess I will just have to work with her on wearing it.

OP
C

Cooper11

I think that most of the harnesses turn to the side mom! And this one actually doesn't turn as much as the first one I had. Also everyone Gracie is 7 months old and has never wore a harness....I had her in it all day yesterday and she did really good with it. She is use to only a collar but she doesn't walk good with the just the collar. I think @GRACIE11 needs to get her use to wearing a harness and she will be fine. Her body is fine for the harness mom! You and her just are not use to harnesses. It fits her fine! UGH Mothers!!!!! :blink:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I think that most of the harnesses turn to the side mom! And this one actually doesn't turn as much as the first one I had. Also everyone Gracie is 7 months old and has never wore a harness....I had her in it all day yesterday and she did really good with it. She is use to only a collar but she doesn't walk good with the just the collar. I think @GRACIE11 needs to get her use to wearing a harness and she will be fine. Her body is fine for the harness mom! You and her just are not use to harnesses. It fits her fine! UGH Mothers!!!!! :blink:

:hmm: maybe Gracie's mom should wear the harness!! Just sayin'. :angel:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.