Kong Harness..

OP
C

Cooper11

watson has a blue one which is nice and comfy for him. the only thing is the metal buckle is so heavy the harness tends to sag to one side and doesn't stay in the middle

Vihn i don't think it is the buckle that is making it go to the side. I just think the harnesses do that. My last harness had light plastic buckles and it went to the side all time and almost under him. I think the metal one might be a tad bit heavier so it doesn't move as bad as the plastic ones!

Darasue

Feb 7, 2012
Memphis, TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Puckingham
I like the looks of that one. We bought a cheap one for Puck because he was growing so fast, but we cannot extend it anymore, so time for a new one!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
What size and how big should my bully get before this harness. Kain is 4 months and abut 21 lbs right now. Walking excellent, used a cheap harness tonight for the first time and he did GREAT!! Felt so much more power without hurting the neck.

OP
C

Cooper11

What size and how big should my bully get before this harness. Kain is 4 months and abut 21 lbs right now. Walking excellent, used a cheap harness tonight for the first time and he did GREAT!! Felt so much more power without hurting the neck.

I would say medium. That is the size Gracie and Cooper got...Gracie still has a couple inches left for loosening and Coop has a little more. Coop is 42 lbs but I think the harness with tighten and be good for your pup. If it is too big he will fit in it in a few weeks...since we all know how fast they grow. Coops last harness was a large and I had a large picked out and it fit just had to be tightened all the way and as I was walking out I thought maybe I should see how the medium fit. I seriously love this harness and Coop is comfy in it. Sometimes he has it on for a few hours in a day. Took both for a walk today and they walked great with them. I love it cuz you know how bullies get when your walking and a person or a dog comes by and it takes all your strength to pull him back ....I don't feel like it is digging into him or hurting him in anyway what so ever!

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2865]lisa gerhardt[/MENTION]

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
That looks really comfy for their chest area, no straps to cut into legs. I'm going to definitely get one of these. Where did you purchase it at?

OP
C

Cooper11

That looks really comfy for their chest area, no straps to cut into legs. I'm going to definitely get one of these. Where did you purchase it at?

I got it at pet smart :)
Yes the front it the part I love. Cooper when he walks he acts like he is pulling a dog sled. So I know this is comfy. He has never had any problems with it! I really love this harness. It was my 3rd and finally harness purchase! :)

OP
C

Cooper11

And the size does run a little bigger. I could have gotten a large and it would have fit Gracie for sure....just had to be tightened all the way. The medium fit Cooper good and does fit Gracie but if she gets much bigger we might have to get the large!

Most Reactions