Bedtime

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
What time does you Bullie settle in for the nite, Gunny likes to go about 10:pm and starts bitting your feet, steal my shoes and start chewing them . so I Get up after he falls to seep and have a few mins on the computer.when I go back to bed he has moved his big butt in my place, try moving 92 lbs of red and white fur.
sometimes I get a blanket and pillow and go to the couch, 5 min latter he"s trying to get on the couch with me. theres no way our two fat butts fit on that couch so I hurry back to bed and get my spot back.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Haha thats funny b.c Brutus does the same thing when he is tired he goes in my spot and then doesnt move for anything so I get up and make it look as it Im in the fridge and he gets up for that lol Tubba wubba!!! I think Brutus sleeps better at night than I do!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yes we def do! Like right now Brutus is laying on the couch with me and instead of laying on the other side where there is all free room hed rather lay on my lap snorning at me! Or when we are laying together he shoves his face in mine hahah They are so adorable!

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
About 2 or 3 a.m. when I get off the computer....She sleeps in her crate, very restless sleeping dog, when she sleeping elsewhere!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.