JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
One more before I leave. Now she messing up her pad. She's peed and by the time I get home her pad will be sitting on top of the pee. :lol:

747dbce2.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] That pic is adorable! Wilson in the second pic is looking at her like What are you doing Emma? LOL

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I would ask....WHY do you stare up at the ceiling fan that has been there since day one like you never seen it before, and start barking at it out of know where???, it is the SAME fan that has been in the SAME place since you got here!!!!!

No --- you should ask.... Why are you eating sand!?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks' question .... why are you always trying to bite your ***?

Cheli's question .... why won't you tell me you have to go potty and not pee / :poo: on the rug??

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
For the girls, I would ask why they want to bicker with each other!

For the boys, I would simply ask them to quit peeing on the patio :D

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I would ask Bre who the heck painted her toenails while she was on "sabatical". I would ask Tank why he is always so freaking hyper and if he's really actually hungry all the time or if looking for food is just a past-time

C

Cooper11

I would ask Bre who the heck painted her toenails while she was on "sabatical". I would ask Tank why he is always so freaking hyper and if he's really actually hungry all the time or if looking for food is just a past-time

Lmao.......So Funny! If Bre could talk she would probably tell you she didn't like the color either :blink: and bahahahaha at Tank! That is funny!

C

Cooper11

i would ask watson what he dreams about? what does he do during the day when I am at work?

Thats a good one! Coop has had a couple bad dreams and I wold love to know what the heck he is dreaming about that he is crying and howling in his sleep!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Ok ok this is fun

Jack..........why are you always so damn pissed off at everybody? such a hater

Dolly........why do you love to lick Griz's butt and then want to kiss everybody else? uuuuhhh yuk

Griz..........why do you like when Dolly licks your butt and then want to kiss her? also, why do you always insist on getting on my lap and stepping on my crotch?

Peggy Sue..........Do you really think anyone's afraid of you when you put up your hackles? And, do you really have to snore above the sound barrier?

And Scrimps........ Do you really have to make everyone else look bad while you are being so perfect?

I wouldn't change a thing

C

Cooper11

Ok ok this is fun

Jack..........why are you always so damn pissed off at everybody? such a hater

Dolly........why do you love to lick Griz's butt and then want to kiss everybody else? uuuuhhh yuk

Griz..........why do you like when Dolly licks your butt and then want to kiss her? also, why do you always insist on getting on my lap and stepping on my crotch?

Peggy Sue..........Do you really think anyone's afraid of you when you put up your hackles? And, do you really have to snore above the sound barrier?

And Scrimps........ Do you really have to make everyone else look bad while you are being so perfect?

I wouldn't change a thing

OMG Sherry I am dying laughing! Thank you so much that is so funny! bahahahaha omg love dolly and griz question :ROFL:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] OMG That was the best Ive seen so far hahahaha That is great

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.