gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Does this ol guy look his age? they were talken today. What a face gunnyridein.jpggunnyride8.jpggunnyride26.jpggunnyride.jpg

Attachments

• gunnyride11.jpg
    gunnyride11.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 92

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Now ... are you asking me about Gunny .. or about his chauffeur??? :ROFL:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yeahhhh :dancing: more Gunny pictures! I love the last one with you driving and him riding lol You and him are such a perfect match!!! He looks amazing for his age and I wish him many more years with you! He is such a handsome old man!!! LOL Seriously keep posting pictures of Gunny I love them!!!

BTW what were you guys talking about??? :hmm:

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
We were talkin about feeling like we should get back to work and Gunny said lets sit here until we get over the feeling so we did just that quit cutting grass and sat in the sunshine, it tired him out he slept for the rest of the day. How can life get any better???

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hahaha thats why Gunny gets you in trouble with the wife .... lol ..... I love it! Keep it coming! When you have a buddy like Gunny and the rest of our bullies I dont think it gets better! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well I think both Gunny AND his chauffer are very distinguished looking ... and resting is a very under-rated sport!!! Some people don't understand the intricacies of resting .. and how it can really drain you!! :yes:

C

Cooper11

Awww gunnyboy is having some senior pics taken :) I have already told you but I will tell you again :) I think old gunnyboy looks amazing for being 9 years old and 92 lbs.! He doesn't look like he weighs that much....must be all muscle :yes:.....Now you on the other hand :blink:

C

Cooper11

O and poor poor foster :( I never hear you talking about him :) Gunny takes all your attention! :)

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Foster is Connies and he"s with me all the time too I luv him too. Gunny made me fat cuz he wont walk with me, It"s his fault.

C

Cooper11

Foster is Connies and he"s with me all the time too I luv him too. Gunny made me fat cuz he wont walk with me, It"s his fault.

:ROFL:That darn gunnyboy!!! :ROFL: Always breaking the rules and causing trouble!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.