A HUGE thank you to EBN!!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Each month there is a "Photo of the Month" contest and the winner gets to decide which rescue gets the prize money.

On behalf of Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs, I would like to thank @desertskybulldogs and [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] for sending the prize money as a donation to our rescue!!!

We have now been operational for a year!!! The bulldogs we have been getting have been seniors until the last couple of weeks when we have taken a few 4-5 year olds with horrendous medical issues. So something like this is just such a HUGE help to us!!

We thank you EBN ... and our Rescue Bullies thank you too!!!! :luv:

Here are the winning entries ..........!!!

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...zonked-out-bullies-photo-contest-winners.html

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
That was very nice! You are a special person for taking these bullies into your home! I thank you for all that you do for the breed! Thanks for everything!

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ssshhhh [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] ... don't say nuffink to nobody ... BUT if you promise to donate to ROEB I promise to ALWAYS vote for you!

But don't say anything ok ...... it's just going to be between you and me ... our little secret .....:u2:

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
:secret: [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] ... those happy peeps better have their soft slippers on bouncing around like that ...... don't wanna bring too much attention to ourselves .....

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:bravo: is right!!! :up:

All, I have posted the new "Special Needs" Bully Rescue Wish List on the home page and here. If you haven't had a chance to read it yet, please do. :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.