Why do people feel the need to..

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
also, when i hear "they're so ugly they're cute", i want to punch that person in the throat just a little bit.

OP
mcraven2

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Ya I haven't gotten anymore of the lectures by people since that day when I got 2! But yes I agree with most people, I get a lot more compliments then negative. But the negative comments are frustrating. And I hate the fat comment. He's not fat, he's big boned!:D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ya I haven't gotten anymore of the lectures by people since that day when I got 2! But yes I agree with most people, I get a lot more compliments then negative. But the negative comments are frustrating. And I hate the fat comment. He's not fat, he's big boned!:D

The positive outwieghs the negative but I just wish people could learn not to :poo: out the mouth! LOL Some just dont understand what its like! [MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION] OMG I wanna squish Gio's face he is so cute!

OP
mcraven2

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] Thanks so much!! I think he sometimes gets annoyed with how much I squish his face, but he will just have to get used to it!

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
We get the fat comments a lot. We were in Petco a couple of weeks ago and this lady stops and says "Oh, he's so fat!" My son chimed in "Yea and so are you!" Totally made my day but then I had to talk to him about being rude.

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I hate the fat comment. From strangers it does really hurt me, because they're strangers and I just simply don't care about them. But whenever my boyfriend's daughter calls Bruin fat, it hurts :cry: I know she's not trying to be hurtful...she's just a teenager.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.