Holy Hair!!!! a must buy!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
As I opened this thread, I was thinking, "Oh geeze...another trip to the pet shop to buy more bully stuff....". Turns out I have one of these and I only use it on them at bath time. I bought it so long ago, I don't even remember getting it.

Thanks for the tip [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]. I have the furminator too and it's not all that it's cracked up to be ---- for me anyway..... Today, we're going out on the porch for an old fashioned brush a thon....LOL

OP
C

Cooper11

As I opened this thread, I was thinking, "Oh geeze...another trip to the pet shop to buy more bully stuff....". Turns out I have one of these and I only use it on them at bath time. I bought it so long ago, I don't even remember getting it.

Thanks for the tip @Cooper11. I have the furminator too and it's not all that it's cracked up to be ---- for me anyway..... Today, we're going out on the porch for an old fashioned brush a thon....LOL

lol....I wold usually use the rubber glove thing outside and then come in and use the fuminator. See like the hair was never ending. Yesterday when I used this thing the hair was just coming off and I just kept brushing. Afterwards I was sweating like a hog...lol....it was pretty nice yesterday! :) I cam inside and changed clothes and put black pants on. Usually when I wear black pants Coop has them full of hair within 5 minutes and let me tell you he came over rubbing his body against my pants...I am not going to say I had no hair but maybe 10 hairs on my pants compared to them being fully covered in the past before I bought this brush. I just let coop outside and my deck is still full of little cooper hairs all over lol! I am going to try this is the bath as well!!! Do your bullies have the soft coat or the more coarse coat??

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am about to place an order! This is so bad now with the amount of hair coming off of him rightnow! I have given him a bath, brushed him outside, and ran around nothing lol Brutus has such a soft coat and soft hair

OP
C

Cooper11

I am about to place an order! This is so bad now with the amount of hair coming off of him rightnow! I have given him a bath, brushed him outside, and ran around nothing lol Brutus has such a soft coat and soft hair

I am totally with you on the hair thing. I thought maybe he was shedding more because he was sick but the vet said just the spring coming and stuff is making him shed. But seriously even today after brushing him with it last night he is good!!! I am going to be brushing him with it everyday!!! I just need to remember and get off my butt and do it. I was really good at brushing him everyday in the beginning and you can tell a difference with the shedding when you brush everyday but I started getting lazy and it was cold outside so it was harder to brush him!

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ughhh its so bad! Chanel is fine she barely sheds even change of weather its crazy cuz when she was a baby she was just like Brutus and as she got older she hasnt been shedding as much! I brushed him yeterday and now today I have to do it again but its not just a brush its getting all this hair off! Ughhh I have to order this today! Where did you order it from [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]

OP
C

Cooper11

Ughhh its so bad! Chanel is fine she barely sheds even change of weather its crazy cuz when she was a baby she was just like Brutus and as she got older she hasnt been shedding as much! I brushed him yeterday and now today I have to do it again but its not just a brush its getting all this hair off! Ughhh I have to order this today! Where did you order it from @Cooper11

I got it at the vet but I am sure you can get them at the pets stores like pet smart or petco.....I paid like 8 or 9 dollars for it so if you find it around there or online for that much I would go ahead and buy it!

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
K there is a petsmart about 10 mins from me! The glove is great but this looks better as the rubber spikes are raised more...OHHHH yeah Im exctied now! wohooo bybye hair

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have had this brush for years.heard many great things about it but was just ok for me. I User it mostly at bath time for a good scrub and they love it. Plus it holds up well as a chew toy. Lol

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I bought this as per your suggestion to me a while back. I am AMAZED! I never seen so much hair come off of a dog in my life when I did it to Dozer..and the best part is he seemed to like it...great product and great review!

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Ohhh! I had one of these in my "puppy basket" from our vet. I hadn't even tried it. I kind of forgot about it, figuring it probably wouldnt work very well. I'm so glad that you gave it the two thumbs up review! We will have to give it a whirl this weekend!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Cool! I have the furminator and it works wonderful for Wilson - it was worth the money IMO. I just ordered 4 from Amazon, 1 for home, 1 for our camper, 1 for a family member, and 1 for EBN auction. :up: I got mine for $7.26 each and free shipping. :up:

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
Just ordered this!!!! I'm praying that my couch won't look like its supposed to have fur on it anymore - there is always so much on it I can't stand it!!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.