Holy Hair!!!! a must buy!!

C

Cooper11

So I brush Coop with the furminator and the rubber glove mitt thing. Today I purchased the Kong Zoom Groom and Holy Cow!! I don't know how I have gone this long without it. The hair was just falling off! Definite buy for bullies! I seriously don't even know where all the hair came from and I would get a good amount from the glove thing but NEVER this much! I think [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] did you recommend this if so Thank You so much!!!!
http://www.amazon.com/KONG-Zoom-Groom-DOG-Boysenberry/dp/B000M5HQK0

41lAYWvVOfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YES... I LOVE this thing. i use it at bath time too... is great both wet and dry.

How is the Coop's today?

OP
C

Cooper11

I will have to pick one up and try it, thanks for the tip!

O You will love it!!!! I am just amazed and trying to figure out where all the hair came from. I brushed him for 15 minutes and the hair was just falling off! I can now pet him and not have hair fall off him and his coat even looks better just from using it 1 time!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
O You will love it!!!! I am just amazed and trying to figure out where all the hair came from. I brushed him for 15 minutes and the hair was just falling off! I can now pet him and not have hair fall off him and his coat even looks better just from using it 1 time!

I bought htem when we first get Nitschke... he loved these and would just lay there and snore. Also, if you go in a circular motion even more hairs comes out. It is a the under coat

OP
C

Cooper11

I bought htem when we first get Nitschke... he loved these and would just lay there and snore. Also, if you go in a circular motion even more hairs comes out. It is a the under coat

For sure!!! I always had trouble with the legs and this works awesome on the legs. Seriously I kinda doubted this thing when you suggested it I was wondering how it would work better than my glove thing because this thing has like 15 rubber thing and they are long. I seriously wonder how the heck it really works...But it DOES!! Although Gracie has the soft short coat and it doesn't work as great on her....but nothing really does. Seems like her fr isn't as thick ....My mom still got hair off her but nothing compared to what I got off Coop!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
For sure!!! I always had trouble with the legs and this works awesome on the legs. Seriously I kinda doubted this thing when you suggested it I was wondering how it would work better than my glove thing because this thing has like 15 rubber thing and they are long. I seriously wonder how the heck it really works...But it DOES!! Although Gracie has the soft short coat and it doesn't work as great on her....but nothing really does. Seems like her fr isn't as thick ....My mom still got hair off her but nothing compared to what I got off Coop!

Banks is more like Gracie.. she does not shed that much and her coat in some spots feels like velour (holy 80's). Nitschke was like Cooper.... hair galore

OP
C

Cooper11

Banks is more like Gracie.. she does not shed that much and her coat in some spots feels like velour (holy 80's). Nitschke was like Cooper.... hair
galore

It is crazy to me how different coats they can have. The girl at the front desk at the vet today was surprised too. She has a bully and when she pet Gracie she was like wow she is soooo soft. She doesn't get greasing feeling either. A day after coop gets a bath he is greasy feeling!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maybe I'll get one of those ... my miniature schnauzers and two poodle mixes don't shed but the black lab and the three bullies more than make up for it!! We've been ok during the winter because they've kept their coat mostly, but we just hit 75f here today so I can see the "Great Shedding" time about to arrive in our household!!!

I say they don't shed .... but I will go over my whole carpet with my gorgeous dyson (:luv:) ... and then I'll get the carpet cleaner out and I swear it digs out enough hair to make at LEAST two shih-tzus and a small yorkshire terrier!!!! :blink:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Wow Im gonna have to try this one! I have the rubber glove but it seems right now nothing is working! I will try anything at this point!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

HRH has the soft fur too, and that brush doesn't work that great on her either. Not as good as others anyway.

OP
C

Cooper11

HRH has the soft fur too, and that brush doesn't work that great on her either. Not as good as others anyway.

JEALOUS!!!!! I wish Coop was silky smooth!!! :( O well Ill take course and greasy :yes: lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.