Time

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bre is under my feet from the time I get home to till the time I put her in her crate for the night. She likes to lay against the couch while I'm sitting on it and I put my feet on top her. LOL She makes a fantastic footstool but I have to rub her belly with my foot in return!
Tank however views me as the doorwoman and nothing else. I am simply here to let him outside and get the door when he is ready to come in when the sun starts to set. Oh...and deliver his meals :) He likes to spend his time with Sookie and not so much me! LOL

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I can answer this one with two words!!!

NOT ENOUGH!!! :cry:

Fergie

Mar 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergie
[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION], good luck w/ the monkey! Nights and weekends are when we spend a lot of time w/ Fergie.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Being retired, except for doing 10 antique shows a year, we are pretty much together most of the time! At night they become lap dogs and watch tv with us!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
If it's not me he has a human companion most every day. If my week gets too crazy busy I find a way to include him either take him on errands or he may come to work with me (my weim comes everyday but Schultz usually stays home to watch my parents and make sure they don't get into trouble - he's a good helper).

Most Reactions