Human

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Ya know some ppl get upset when you treat your Bully like a human they say it"s not right a dog is a dog well they are so wrong!! I treat Gunny like a human cuz I can read him just like I can a human, why do ppl think we humans have to be Superior all the time , well were not they can hear better they can defiantly love better they understand us more than ppl think they do so for some ppl to get up set because some of us choose to treat them like us--- get over it, I"m proud of how I see my Bullie and I"ll never change I"ll keep on talking to him, hang out with him, sleep with him and we will enjoy every second of it and you will never find a human friend as loyal and caring as a bullie that is loved. :whew:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That's why they are called "man's best friend". Here is the thing.....I treat them as my children and so do you. But, not everyone feels the same way. In this country we are a mixing pot. We have so many different backgrounds and so many different religions. People have different thoughts and different ways of living. People who live on the coasts have a different way of living/life than those in the middle. No two people live their life the same way each and every day. Here on EBN, the majority of us love our bulldogs like we do our children. Heck, most of us consider them our kids.

But not all of us. I know the situation that I think this is in reference to...we just have to remember that dogs are just dogs to some people. Some people believe that your spouse is someone that you bend over backwards for. But..hey, this is America. Tabloids? Celebrities? They make marriage look like a joke. So, we will continue to treat our babies like they are the center of the world. Others, if they choose..can join us. But, lets remember that we are all different in the way we live and try not to judge. If we don't like something that someone says or believe in what they are saying...skip over it. It's hard to bite your tongue. My tongue? It currently has 23 stitches in it from biting it so hard. :bang:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I totally agree! People sometimes think I am crazy the way I talk bc they dont understand! I will always treat my furbabys as a human! They love being talked to and pampered and heck dont they deserve it! They dont talk back (well sometimes) they give unconditional love, they help us through hard times and always make us feel loved and needed! [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] I agree 100% with you!!! you give him the love you have and they give it back 100 times more....

C

Cooper11

:blink: ......love better????? :eek: Gunny do you need to tell us something!!! I hope [MENTION=4471]Gunnys Mom[/MENTION] doesn't see this....she might want to start going to bed a littler earlier!!!

haha Yes I agree. I think Coop really is human.....I mean he looks better, snuggles betters, listens betters, and heck he even smells better than my hubby! :ROFL:

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I respect everyones opinions and feeling on this matter, but they need to have ppl on the otherside of the fence have their opinion thats all for others to critize you for having your opinion is wrong, my saying is live and let live-- whatever floats your boat is fine with me. If you don"t to treat your dog like a human thats fine with me, but don" judge me for how I feel.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm passionate about my Nigel Wentworth and he owns my heart. I know not everyone will understand but at least here I know most of you do and I love sharing that passion with my fellow bully parents here. My bully fills my world with love and joy and so many smiles!

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
lol smells better, My wife execpts the way I am with Gunny sometimes she says cut the cord, meaning she wants some time with me too, I mean us. she takes it all in stride and when Gunny gets me in trouble she looks the other way. Life is good if you take everything everything with a grain of salt.

C

Cooper11

lol smells better, My wife execpts the way I am with Gunny sometimes she says cut the cord, meaning she wants some time with me too, I mean us. she takes it all in stride and when Gunny gets me in trouble she looks the other way. Life is good if you take everything everything with a grain of salt.

:) :ROFL: You make me laugh! I always have to tell my hubby and my mom your funny stories!!! I love your blogs! I love that gunny always gets you :blink: in trouble....I am sure he has a different story! haha

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hmm, what's with all the spilled beans? :D

Stigs and Punks are my kids. Period. :luv:

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I respect everyones opinions and feeling on this matter, but they need to have ppl on the otherside of the fence have their opinion thats all for others to critize you for having your opinion is wrong, my saying is live and let live-- whatever floats your boat is fine with me. If you don"t to treat your dog like a human thats fine with me, but don" judge me for how I feel.

:bravo:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh what a nice thread. yes my dogs get treated better than my bf:eek: dont worry he knows :yes: my dogs are everything to me as well i never got to have kids and thats life and so my dogs are my kids. they are spoiled rotten and its ok with me. dont care if people like it or understand thats why its america we can live as we choose. thats why its good here as people understand how it is with bullies and us and just dogs in general. :D

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Every time I buy a new sweater or jacket for Abby my son Jimmy (the middle son) goes on a rant. It always starts the same.. "For thousands of years dogs survived the cold and the rain without clothes!..." Then I tune him out. Jimmy just doesn't get it. Abby is special! She's always cold and always shivering. She NEEDS clothes! My youngest son didn't really complain much until I brought home the pink dress :) and Jeremy, my oldest, just yells at me "you are out of control with that dog! OUT OF CONTROL!" :laugh:

My ex is an off the boat Italian. We had a rabbit for years. When the time came to put Riley down he actually got upset with us for being sad. I had to keep reminding myself that for him, where he grew up, rabbits for food - not something you fall in love with.

There are always people that aren't going to understand people like us. And that's ok. I don't need them to understand me because I know that I am not alone in my feelings. I am not weird or abnormal or a freak. I almost feel sorry for those people who can't understand our love of our animals because they will never know how it feels to truly love (or be loved)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.