Cooper Vet Appt....Please leave feedback for me!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I am so sorry Cooper is having these problems! I am glad you have found a vet you like and trust. Hopefully, how will find the answer to resolve Cooper's issues. Keep us posted on his progress!

OP
C

Cooper11

My daughters vet..mine too..:D..said if its yellow. It's because the tummy is empty. Usually early in the morning or late at night. I hope this is it..an easy fix! One note on the rice cakes..get the unsalted ones..

Thanks for the info! And then of course tonight he throws up his entire bowl of beef and rice! ugh!!! Tomorrow can't come soon enough!

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=3913]wheezer[/MENTION]
Thank You!!!! :heart:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Cooper is a boob man too! He loves my bras but I'm not missing any :blink: i don't think lol
:ROFL: Queenie never wrong lol :lmao:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw dear im sorry bout coop. im hoping you can get his issues cleared up. i was thinking the same thing that having an empty tummy was bothering him. i also thought maybe several small meals during the day instead of like 2 big ones might help. i have a friend who has to feed her small dog chicken and rice for one meal and kibble the other or he gets sick to. i have to give my dogs pepcid sometimes. :hug:

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
So sorry sweet Coop has to go through all this (and you too)! Let us know how the test results come back!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Nooo.. I'm thinking they both had "bra" issues! Damn things! :laugh:
Jeannie..you are NEVER wrong! :up:
Hey that's what Mike tells me, but I think his tone of voice is much different than the one you're using. :laugh:

Oh and [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION], :p :p Seriously though, I'll be thinking of you guys today! :hug:

OP
C

Cooper11

aw dear im sorry bout coop. im hoping you can get his issues cleared up. i was thinking the same thing that having an empty tummy was bothering him. i also thought maybe several small meals during the day instead of like 2 big ones might help. i have a friend who has to feed her small dog chicken and rice for one meal and kibble the other or he gets sick to. i have to give my dogs pepcid sometimes. :hug:
awww my momma bear! :heart: Yes you had mentioned that to me about 3 smaller meals and I told the vet you had mentioned that to me and he said wouldn't be a bad idea but said let get these test back and make sure he doesn't have some other bigger problems! I listen to everything you say. I take what you say to heart! :heart:
O and I spoke too soon last night he threw up his entire bowl of food all over the carpet! I am just getting so frustrated!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] dont know what the heck is wrong with this quoting thing but as i was trying to say maybe just feed him smaller meals spread out over the day. i mean he is throwing up already so i dont think it can hurt. :hug:

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 dont know what the heck is wrong with this quoting thing but as i was trying to say maybe just feed him smaller meals spread out over the day. i mean he is throwing up already so i dont think it can hurt. :hug:

I dunno either......told me you quoted and mentioned me....must be glitch somewhere! Yeah I am thinking same thing!! I also need a slow feed bowl cuz I think that would help to or at least make me feel better that he isn't inhaling it....do they make stainless steel slow feed bowl do you know?? He just doesn't look good. His face is so red and his forehead too now. His eye is watering like there is no tomorrow. I have been cleaning and drying it like crazy. Even got up at 4...ok so I was still up at 4am cuz I couldn't sleep but I got up and cleaned it and pt gold bond on it again. It was getting so raw because his eye is draining so much I can't keep up with it, I am going to ask for some drops or see what he suggests

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I have contacted the Site Admin. about the problem.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.