OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Were are you??? Plus I don't understand why they will not let you back there with her, I would be going nuts. Hoping for the best.

I'm sorry that I took so long to get back to everyone. My hands were shaking so much that I couldn't type on the kindle screen. I needed to wait until I got home to calm down enough to use a real keyboard.

I was going nuts!! I was sure they were just stalling until the ASPCA showed up to arrest me. I kept telling my friend who was with me "I made her worse, me and my stupid ideas.. I should've done exactly what the doctor said" I was a crying mess.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm sorry that I took so long to get back to everyone. My hands were shaking so much that I couldn't type on the kindle screen. I needed to wait until I got home to calm down enough to use a real keyboard. I was going nuts!! I was sure they were just stalling until the ASPCA showed up to arrest me. I kept telling my friend who was with me "I made her worse, me and my stupid ideas.. I should've done exactly what the doctor said" I was a crying mess.

YOU PROVED THEM WRONG!! I love it!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOW, this is the best news I've heard all day. Great job mama, you and little Abby are the best. I'm so happy for her and you I just can't tell ya. She is such a beautiful girl who deserves to live a long and happy life. keep up the great job and we will keep the prayers coming for her. :Muah:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so happy for you both. I have tears in my eyes. You did so good momma!!!!! Yeaaaaa for both of you. Now what are you going to do with another Birthday Party on the horizon? How is you son taking the great news?

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Oh my! Why did they take her like that without you? Did they explain what they were doing? Sending out prayers! I fear the worst because it's almost 10:30 hear and we haven't heard anything from you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh my! Why did they take her like that without you? Did they explain what they were doing? Sending out prayers! I fear the worst because it's almost 10:30 hear and we haven't heard anything from you!

Read again kiddo..... there is some sweet news in this thread.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow! Great news. We will continue to pray and push loads of positive vibes your way.

Did they have any explanation for the turnaround?? Diet? Please give Abby a hug from us and tell her to keep up the good work!

She couldn't say why such a dramatic change. Diet and meds played a part but I know in my heart that prayers and well wishes played an even bigger part. The tech asked if I'd been keeping her on the renal food they prescribed and I said yes. But when after the doctors gave me her results I told her the truth. Between the nutritionist and I, we came up with different, homemade foods to put her faith in. She said our faith paid off and we should stay on the path we have been taking.

She is still sick. She could get worse at any time (I have to keep that in mind so I don't get lazy with her treatments). The kidneys are an organ that are incapable of repairing themselves and they are still very damaged, that won't ever change. But for today she is great and there's more hope for tomorrow than there was before. And that's really all any of us have anyway so I'll take it!

I think everyone here at EBN deserve as much credit as the doctors, nutritionist and I do. I love you all!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
She couldn't say why such a dramatic change. Diet and meds played a part but I know in my heart that prayers and well wishes played an even bigger part. The tech asked if I'd been keeping her on the renal food they prescribed and I said yes. But when after the doctors gave me her results I told her the truth. Between the nutritionist and I, we came up with different, homemade foods to put her faith in. She said our faith paid off and we should stay on the path we have been taking.

She is still sick. She could get worse at any time (I have to keep that in mind so I don't get lazy with her treatments). The kidneys are an organ that are incapable of repairing themselves and they are still very damaged, that won't ever change. But for today she is great and there's more hope for tomorrow than there was before. And that's really all any of us have anyway so I'll take it!

I think everyone here at EBN deserve as much credit as the doctors, nutritionist and I do. I love you all!!

I will continue to :pray: and have positive thoughts for Miss Abby! She is a miracle and you should be so proud that you are keeping her healthy enough to enjoy everyday no matter how many you have you are cherishing each day!!! Bless you both!!!

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
SorrySorry forum last post. I didn't
See
The recent ones at first. Soooo happy for you and abbey! So Awesome! Your a great mama!! She is gonna live a long life! Miracles will continue to happen!

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
OK. I'm exhausted! I doubt I can sleep tonight but I have to try. I haven't read ANY threads tonight except for the one about sweet Coop. Tonight my prayers will be generic "for all the babies on EBN whether they are sick or well"

From the bottom of my heart I thank all of you. I swear if it wasn't for your support I'd have jumped off a bridge last month when I got the news. I can't stop thinking... My Abby's death sentence has been stayed! I keep hearing the first doctors voice in my head telling me that she might only have a few weeks left. And now THIS!! Her condition is GUARDED!! :excited:

Miracles happen!

C

Cooper11

hmmmm couldn't explain the dramatic change huh!?!?! Did you tell her its called EBNism .......Yes all of us cool :gum: bully owners have it! Yes we are EBNaholics!!! And it feels great!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Heading to bed in a minute but couldn't help myself from replying to the wonderful news. I had to re-read the numbers over and over because I just couldn't believe what I was reading, over and over. lol.

You're doing a fantastic job momma!

Members online

No members online now.