They took my dog!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Abby's test new results!!

We're here at the vet. We walked in and they grabbed her. Oh how cute! Let me see her! Let me hold her! They were almost fighting over who's turn it was Then they took her in the back for bloodwork. They said they were going to examine her and come get me. I have to sit her and wait. I can't wait! I need to know what they're doing to her. They're running her tests now. In a couple of minutes I will know if all I have been doing is having any effect. All I can think is "what if I've made her worse"I wasn't even this nervous in the waiting room when my mom was having her heart surgerySent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Going to pray really hard that your little miracle baby is getting better! I'm anxious to hear what the results are going to be. We're there with you in spirit Bev!

Last edited:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I hope they will talk to you soon. I am saying a prayer for your baby! Keep us posted!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Sending prayers

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
THey probably aren't doing anything.... just in the back playing with her. ;)

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
They're still in there. I haven't heard anything yet. They've had her back there for 40 minutes now. What could possibly be taking so long!

They've probably called the aspca on me for not giving her that canned stuff like they told me to.

Before they took her, I put her on their scale. It said she weighs 15.9 pounds. That's less than 3 weeks ago. I keep telling myself last time was a different scale at a different place. They're not all the same right?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bruce is probably right...I'll bet they are having fun with her! :) Good luck with her results!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They're still in there. I haven't heard anything yet. They've had her back there for 40 minutes now. What could possibly be taking so long!

They've probably called the aspca on me for not giving her that canned stuff like they told me to.

Before they took her, I put her on their scale. It said she weighs 15.9 pounds. That's less than 3 weeks ago. I keep telling myself last time was a different scale at a different place. They're not all the same right?Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Everything is crossed.... and , well!? she come out yet?

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Sending prayers for you and Abby! Let us know how it goes...<hugs>

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.