How are the puppies doing?

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Hello everyone. Tessie girl is 15 week now and doing great. Finally got the right food. Thank god for Fromm! She is doing good on potty training but a few accidents here and there but I blame myself on those. Kansas is getting great weather right now so she is enjoying the outdoors with my skin boys. They love playing fetch with her!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331739699.908038.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hooch11B

Feb 29, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Hello, Hooch is feeling better, no issues to report, just soft stool from the meds, my girlfriend took him off the meds and there are no vomiting issues or thim throwing up his food so we are feeling better as well. Im looking for recommendations on a slow feed bowl, the one i bought is too small for him and his snout wont fit in the bowl so i need one made for Bullies!

Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
Hi All,

Bongo is doing great a little over 8 weeks old now. Still working on housebreaking still wake up to poop every morning but were working on it. plays really well with his big brother Louie our 6 month old balck pug.
they play pretty great together. Crate training is going good but still crys sometimes.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Hi all! Remy is now 5 months old and I'm guessing he weighs over 30 pounds now! The boy sure does love to eat!! He's lost all of his baby teeth and we're lucky that he doesn't nip at people, only Oliver and Sebastian :ROFL:. He's learned how to sit (but only with a green bean, go figure) and he quite hasn't mastered jumping on the couch. He wants to and he does this little bobbing up and down, but he just doesn't have the oomph in his back legs yet! Like the other boys, he follows me everywhere around the house except down the stairs to go to the lower level. He'll run up and down the deck stairs no problem, but the inside stairs with carpet, no so much.

He sleeps on our bed with us and sleeps through the night. He took over Oliver's spot on the bed (right by my head) and Oliver is not happy with that at all :nonono:. He is completely potty trained (thanks Grammy) and when he wants to play and Oliver and Sebastian are sleeping, he will go up to them and bark non stop in their face until one of them gets up and plays. He still has that high pitched puppy bark and sometimes when he's playing he makes a noise like a turkey gobble. It's really funny.

He is on Earthborn Prairie formula and gets about a cup and a half twice a day. He's gotten a lot better about not stealing food from the other boys' bowls. I taught him he needs to wait until they walk away, then he can go in and clean up. They usually leave nothing or just a few pieces of kibble, but he has to check anyway! He's getting ready to go back to his regular vet in a couple of weeks for his heartworm test and rabies shot and then in April he will go back to his cardiologist for his heart surgery.

He is happy little guy and I couldn't imagine this household without him. He has a fascination with bottles, he will go steal soda bottles from anywhere he can, he also is not afraid to steal toys from the bigger boys. He doesn't know the meaning of hierarchy in this house, he should be the low man on the totem pole, but he's giving Sebastian a run for the money to be alpha dog! No major fights, just little tiffs, but all of them are still intact. Those surgeries are all coming up soon too. Remy's probably when he has his heart surgery and the bigger boys sometime around the same time with our regular vet.

That's all I can think of for now.

023.jpg025.jpg063.jpg

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Molly is also 5 months old now!!

Also 30lbs.. if not more!!

Also loosing her baby teeth.. they can be found mostly in our other dog :).

She however, has mastered the couch jump..:cursing:. Not only that.. but with a good enough run, she can jump into the laps of people sitting on the couch! (see the comment about the +30lbs). Bulldog in flight + laptop on my wife's lap = Need to order new keyboard for laptop.

She has learned 'Sit'.. or as i call it begging.. since she only does it when she wants something, and not when you tell her.

She has learned 'Stay'.. as in.. I'm going to stay under the teenager's bed until i find out what that smell is, and you cant do anything about it!

Potty training is going great! She'll ring the bells on the back door when she needs to go.. if nobody shows up in 5 seconds then its a race to the den!

She eats... everything.

But best of all... and, in truth... my favorite thing... SHE'S STARTED TO PANT!!! (See my thread here)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.