How are the puppies doing?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Picture 015.jpgOkay since you asked I could post another! I dont mind at all :camera: lol

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Emmitt is almost 13 wks!!! He is doing great!!! He is almost potty trained just at night and while I am at work he will pee in his crate.. Got a pen so he wouldnt pee on himself and put a puppy pad in the pen, BUT he likes to just rip them up!! Lol so bought cheap towels and he pees on them instead. He is eating the blue wilderness puppy and seems to be doing good on it. He doesn't sleep in our bed yet :( cause he won't settle down lol but I know he will in prob a couple of months. He loves to talk back, and if I'm giving my other dog Gizmo attention he gets jealous and just pushes Gizmo away lol..

mygirlsmomma

Feb 14, 2012
Lake Stevens
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
My Ellie belly will be 8 months on the 18th and she is totally potty trained, I get up once hubby leaves in the early morning to let her out, and as long as I let her out fairly frequently she is great. She goes to the front door to let me know that it's time and everything.

She learned to sit in a matter of minutes..... food is the best motivator here! The only thing I need to work with her on is not jumping up on people. She tackels the boys all the time, and jumps of visitors but never me or hubby.

I have her on the Nature's Domain Salmon formula from Costco, she has been on it since we got her and we haven't had any problems:)Ellie 001.jpgP1020643.jpg350.jpg

Last edited:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson is 9 months now. i don't know if he qualifies as a puppy. He was potty trained around 4-5 months and crate trained. He has been on adult food since 6 months since the vet said his bones were developed enough at this stage to switch to adult food. I recently switched to a playpen and got rid of the crate about 1 month ago to give him more room to move around when I am at work. He definitely can be a terror sometimes. He tore up his bed again yesterday while I was at work, swallowed a bunch of the bed stuffing and threw up all of the bed stuffing this morning. Good thing he is still acting normal since then. I don't think I will ever trust him to roam the house when I am gone.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Glad to see all the puppies are growing and doing so well! I wish I could say that my new baby, Zeus, was potty trained and well behaved but still the sweet cuddly 8 week old puppy! He is not potty trained yet, but he is a very sweet puppy. Hubby is retired and taking care of him while I am traveling for my job this first week we have had him. I get to see him daily with FaceTime on my iPhone and Zeus is striving and becoming more acclimated to his new home. He is beginning to want to play with my Westie and she really wants to play with him! He weighs 7 lbs at 8 weeks and has a lot of wrinkles!

OP
Howardsmom

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Awwwwww! :love: puppies! Good job everyone!! Pics would be nice too! :up:

Well since you asked :phere are a few more of Howard being a lazy bum outside. Oh and I forgot to mention he is a pro at sit and has learned to give paw. He will sit before I give him food but I can see him trembling in anticipation :DIMG_5797.jpgIMG_5795.jpgIMG_5790.jpgIMG_5800.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
OP
Howardsmom

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
:ROFL: they don't outgrow that trembling stuff! Over food! Howard is awesome..love his name! :up:
Awww thanks! My husband named him (he said that he paid for him so he got the final say in name hahahaha). I was voting for Hugo or Stanley but now I can't imagine him being anything but Howard :luv:

Members online

No members online now.